Flexh

Which is better  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Which is better

• Just Dance
    • Poker Face
    • Both of them are rubbish
    • Both of them are really good

Hey guess what? I actually like her. Currently she's the best the Electro-Pop scene has to offer at the moment. As for the songs, I just can't choose... Just Dance is nothing phenomenal but still has a nice vibe and the chorus of Pokerface is pretty good whereas the rest of the song is meh-ish... Meh I voted for both, but I think none of them are the best songs. You should listen to Paparazzi and Brown Eyes, they're much better.

She is hot....

She is Hot.

No.

Never even heard of her.

She is Hot.

No.

Never even heard of her.

I suggest that you find out about her then b4 you say no...

Well' date=' I searched google. :neutral:

[/quote']

Wow very insightful comments guys...

I suggest you look up some of her videos on Youtube before you post.

Her songs Poker Face' date=' Love Game, and Eh Eh, are addicting. I kind of like her. She reminds me of Gwen Stefani with her looks and sounds.

[/quote']

True, didn't think about that. Gwen Stefani's sound often changes though but they both have a similar style with their self-made clothes and all.

You should listen to Paparazzi and Brown Eyes if you haven't done it yet.;)

i agree she is not that good but her songs are quite addicting like poker face i think it is the part when she goes my my my poker face so many times but after A while some parts of all of her songs can get a bit annoying.i either like her or you do not like her it is that simple

That´s true, she isn´t such a great singer but most of her songs have a nice vibe and are really good to get drunk.:P What I like more about her is her originality and kind of avantgarde touch her style has, although she does remind a bit of Gwen Stefani. I don´t see how the use of synthesizers is a bad thing though, she´s one of the best artists from the current Electro Pop scene.

shes cruddy .... (-.-)' simple as.

she just uses her old tracks and revamps it slightly and adds new lyrics ('poker face' is the same music as 'just dance' with just an increased tempo and louder bass).

EDIT: shes not hot, then again, i don't find girls attractive.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived