You have no idea how broken this deck is.

Akira

( 18 )

3 Fusilier Dragon, the Dual Mode Beast

3 Giant Germ

2 Mystic Tomato

2 Grave Squirmer

2 Necro Gardna

2 D.D. Assailant

1 Zombyra the Dark

1 Plaguespreader Zombie

1 Sangan

1 Newdoria

( 10 )

3 Creature Swap

2 Allure of Darkness

1 Smashing Ground

1 Monster Reborn

1 Giant Trunade

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Reinforcement of the Army

( 12 )

3 Skill Drain

3 Solemn Judgment

2 Bottomless Trap Hole

2 Phoenix Wing Wind Blast

1 Mirror Force

1 Torrential Tribute

Basically, I built a deck very similar to this for my brother to play at a friendly get together/deck test, and he was just whooping absolutely every deck that he faced O.O including my own Monarch build. Even then, his build was made on a fairly limited card pool (stuff that he owned), so I decided to experiment a little and come up with a list that I could potentially use. The only key difference between this and the one my brother used is that here I use a dark engine and Tomatos/Giant Germs/Grave Squirmers instead of Giant Rats/Nimble Momongas/Exiled Forces. I'm confident that if Monarchs dominate next format, this could stir things up nicely. Stealing a Monarch with Creature Swap that's been stumped by Skill Drain and giving them a Giant Germ in exchange is just priceless.

Your opinions?

The thing is, apart from Fuslier Dragon, the deck functions on it's own perfectly well anyway. Skill Drain just helps even more by loling at my opponent's Monarchs/Rykos/Glad Beasts/Whatever as I make full use of all my effects that get around it ;D

I've never seen anybody side deck Dark Bribe unless they're playing something like Macro, and then it's usually mained anyway.

Mystic box?

I was thinking of using those actually. I'll do some testing and if I feel that they could help then I'll give them a shot.

Monsters: 16

3 Mystic Tomato

3 Necro Gardna

1 Grave Squirmer

2 Newdoria

1 Sangan

1 Breaker the Magical Warrior

3 Nimble Momonga

2 D.D. Crow

Spells: 11

3 Creature Swap

2 Allure of Darkness

3 Shrink

1 Giant Trunade

1 Mystical Space Typhoon

1 Gold Sarco

Traps: 13

3 Royal Oppression

3 Skill Drain

3 Solemn Judgment

2 Mirror Wall

1 Trap Dustshoot

1 Crush Card Virus

Last format build. Similar, just doesn't run Zombyra/Fusilier/

Chev: Why run Momonga over Germ? Also, Zombyra is just a random beatstick that was shoved in for my lone pathetic copy of RotA which is mainly to fetch D.D. Assailant (another nice Skill Drain dodge). I don't really see how Mirror Walls and Shrinks would help either, unless I get reduced to Mystic Tomato beatdown, or I want to conserve the monsters that I get swapped from my opponent =/

Chev: Why run Momonga over Germ?

LP + is more helpful now that Solemn can actually hurt you.

I don't really see how Mirror Walls and Shrinks would help either' date=' unless I get reduced to Mystic Tomato beatdown, or I want to conserve the monsters that I get swapped from my opponent =/

[/quote']

It was for Synchros last format. Specifically TRA/Dust

Thanks for clearing that up. I think that this format with Synchros less popular and the fact that I'm running Fusiliers, I shouldn't need Shrinks etc. Momonga could be helpful with the LP gain, but Germ just has so much more synergy with the deck and is more aggressive since it can allow for an extra 2000 damage during the battle phase. I'm not dismissing the idea of Momongas because I can see why they might help the deck (especially since it's control based), but I'll stick with Germs for now because... I don't have Momongas =3

2 Sarco would be extremely helpful to the Deck. As would CCV but price is obviously a thing here.

If only... :(

I borrowed my friend's CCV to play in Monarchs while he was running Frogs (lolwut), and it felt so good just to be able to use..

The game isn't so much of a rich man's game as it was last format, but I'd still like it if they made these things cheaper ¬¬

Archived