Evil Shenrons(Shadow Dragons) from DBGT

Sander

Evil Wishes

-Ok, first off, where are you summoning the monster's from? Hopefully they are beign sumoned from your hand. Also, you should also include: "You cannot Normal Summon or Set during the turn that you activate this card's effect" to prevent monarch abuse.

Omega Shenron

-Because of the way he is worded, you could Special Summon him with either of Evil Wishes effects. Is this intentional?

Haze Shenron

-Should include "until the end of turn" or something at the end of his last effect.

Eis

-Lower the ATK to 2000 or 1900.

Oceanus Shen Long

-I would either lower the cost to 1 monster or increase the effect so it destroys the monster.

I hope this helps!

Evil Wishes

-Ok' date=' first off, where are you summoning the monster's from? Hopefully they are beign sumoned from your hand. Also, you should also include: "You cannot Normal Summon or Set during the turn that you activate this card's effect" to prevent monarch abuse.

Omega Shenron

-Because of the way he is worded, you could Special Summon him with either of Evil Wishes effects. Is this intentional?

Haze Shenron

-Should include "until the end of turn" or something at the end of his last effect.

Eis

-Lower the ATK to 2000 or 1900.

Oceanus Shen Long

-I would either lower the cost to 1 monster or increase the effect so it destroys the monster.

I hope this helps!

[/quote']

OK, Omega Shenron can ONLY be summoned with the effect of ''Evil Wishes''

Haze Shenron - Well, in DBGT, he's power was to pollute and kill anything that's near slowly and I figured that it would with perfectly

Eis - Will do

Oceanus Shen Long - Will do

Archived