The YCM Pokemon Community ~ Application Thread

Kocrow17

Starts October 5th!

NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICANTS AT THIS TIME. PLEASE POST THAT YOU WISH TO JOIN AND I WILL INVITE YOU ONCE THE GAME HAS PROGRESSED FAR ENOUGH.

This is just an idea I’m going with for now and, if it proves worth the time, I will be continuing it. This is a Pokemon Roleplay where you don’t go around collecting badges, but build a whole new region (Like Kanto, Johto, etc.)! You and everyone else who signs up will construct cities, change landscapes, and introduce the Pokemon you want into the wild. Bringing in Pokemon will also alter the natural environment of the region. Before this begins, I want to see who is interested. If you want to compete, please fill out this application:

Trainer’s Name

*Insert Optional Trainer Sprite Here*

Trainer’s Age

Trainer Description

Your 1 Pokemon (Cannot be a “Legendary” Pokemon)

Pokemon’s Gender / Pokemon’s Level (Max. 20)

List up to 4 Moves your Pokemon will have that it can learn up to lv20

EXAMPLE:

Trainer: Max

dptr004.png

Description: Max was born in Pewter City where he worked with his father at the Museum. Since then he’s taken great interest in Prehistoric Pokemon. After traveling to Cinnabar Island, he came to this region in hopes of finding some new fossils. Max hates staying in one place for too long and is constantly craving adventure. (Description can be short or long.)

Pokemon:

Cranidos

Male / Lv15

Headbutt

Focus Energy

Pursuit

Take Down

The Waiting List:

Name: George (GAK)

Sprite:GAK2.png

Description: George was transferred to the ... region from Duel Academy where he was dueling. Now he no longer duels but trains pokemon ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]^Here goes the name of the new region

Pokemon:

Pikachu

Male/Lv15

Timid nature

Moves:

Tackle

Thundershock

Growl

Tail Whip

Name: Josh (Frogger)

Bio: Started out as a simple bug trainer in Azalea Town until his Nincada evolved. Now obsessed with ghosts, and travels the world looking for ghosts.

Pokemon: Lvl 20 Shedinja

Sunny Day

Shadow Ball

Leech Life

Toxic

New TM's/HM's

Fire Blade (TM01)

FIRE / ATK: 70

The user attacks with an edge made entirely out of fire located on its wrists. Has a high chance for a critical hit.

Shiny Headbutt (TM02)

ROCK / ATK: 90

The pokemon throws himself at the opponent dealing a large amount of damage. The user cannot move during his/her next turn.

Blazing Blackout (TM13)

FIRE / ATK: 50

User throws a sphere of black fire at the oppponent. May cause Burn.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm interested in pokemon from along time ago and I searched alot for a good pokemon Roleplay but didn't. I hope this will be a good one. So here's my Pokemon Trainer

Trainer: Darius Sentavsky

dptr158.png

Description: Darius is an ambitious teenager, who lives with his parents & younger brother Anton in the peaceful town of Lavender. He is a good boy that respects the law and his main goal is to be a pokemon master. His father Boris Sentavsky - A seciurty guard - loves the night pokemons, so when he realised the goal of his son, he gave him a Gastly to start his quest.

Pokemon: Gaslty

Male / Lv20

Hypnosis

Lick

Spite

Night Shade

Im in but getting a sprite might take me a few min

dptr078.png

Trainer: Matt

Description: Matt was born on Island Four in the Kanto Region, when he was 8 he went in Iceform caves and caught his first pokemon, since then he has gotten off the island and is now infront of the Pewter City Gym.

Pokemon: Spheal

Female / Lv18

Bubble

Icy Wind

Hail

Ice Ball

Hmm... afraid not. This is a whole new region so any "fakemon" would have to be discovered there. The story goes you and our team mates are from a different region that already exists and are creating this one, so it makes sense the Pokemon you have are already discovered ones.

If anyone wants to submit "fakemon" please post which ones you want and what ALL their stats/info are.

Trainer’s Name Storm Weaver

Trainer’s Age 18

Trainer Description He is 6' 7", 213 pounds, skiny build, white skin, purple eyes, black hair as dark as night with no stars or moon, a scar runs down each arm from when (at age 14) a syther attacked him before he gained his first pokemon.HE is kind when treating injured pokemon or injured humans, always willing to lend a hand. did not get first pokrmon untill he was 16. Goes around helping pokemon and other people. He heal his first pokemon and in gratitude his first pokemon stayede with him. he did not get it from one of the pokemon professors. With the help of his first pokemon, he can now undestand many of the pokemon languages though he can not speak it himself and his pokemon can't speak english.

Your 1 Pokemon Combusken

Pokemon’s Gender / Pokemon’s Level Female/20

moves-Flame Thrower, Blaze Kick, Focus Energy, Fire Blade(New Attack) ( an attack like leaf blade that i was able to train Combusken in)

Blaziken is a good choice, except the minimum Level for a Blazekin is 36. You'll have to downgrade to Combusken and train it until it evolves, or choose a different Pokemon. Combusken cannot learn Flame Wheel, from neither leveling or TM. Since you're the first one to suggest new attacks, I'll allow the "Fire Blade" technique.

Fire Blade (TM001)

FIRE / ATK: 70

Has a high chance for a critical hit.

name:jason

description:a very young energetic trainer who wants more than anything to catch every pokemon in the world

town:twinleaf

pokemon:chimchar lvl.11 atks.ember-tackle-quick attack-blazing black out(a fire type attack that was eriganaly a dark type move that i made chimchar do but instead of a big black sphere launching out of its body it was a big flame sphere)gender.male

I upgraded my pokemon profile. How does it look now? Do you Aprove? By the way, what about my charecter's ability to understand and translate pokemon languages?

Ok, your character checks out now. Oh, and not to nitpick, but it's called "Blaze Kick".

Trainer: Derek

manus.gif

Description: Lived his whole life in Kanto & Had many badges but needed a new challenge so travled to a new land with new Pokemon! His first capture was Monkash!

05820monkash.png

Pokemon: Monkash

Male / Lv11

Tackle

Ember

Headbutt

Quick Attack

Sorry Derek' date=' you can't start with that Pokemon. The pokemon you start with has to be a real one. You can catch a this "Monkash" once you've reach the region, but you'll have to submit to me ALL of its info (attacks learned, evolutionary levels, wealnesses and resistence, etc.)

name:jason

description:a very young energetic trainer who wants more than anything to catch every pokemon in the world

town:twinleaf

pokemon:chimchar lvl.11 atks.ember-tackle-quick attack-blazing black out(a fire type attack that was eriganaly a dark type move that i made chimchar do but instead of a big black sphere launching out of its body it was a big flame sphere)gender.male

Accepted. Is the fire black? 'cause that would be awesome and create interesting contest moves.

TM13

Blazing Blackout

FIRE / ATK: 50

May cause Burn.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Kantavar Doma

This creative control freak was born in Johto, and came to the new region to secure his ideas' place in the world. However, he was forced to leave his Umbreon and Espeon back at the gate, so he brought their child.

Eevee

Female / 12

Tackle

Sand-Attack

Growl

Flail (Egg Move)

---

I changed my mind. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Kantavar Doma

This creative control freak was born in Johto, and came to the new region to secure his ideas' place in the world. However, he was forced to leave his Umbreon and Espeon back at the gate, so he brought their child.

Eevee

Female / 12

Tackle

Sand-Attack

Growl

Flail (Egg Move)

---

I changed my mind. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Accepted. Thanks for entering, and picking an interesting Pokemon like Evee.

Might take me a minute to find a sprite but here

NAME: Brent

DESCRIPTION: Worked with pokemon all his life and started training pokemon for other poeple

POKEMON: Pikachu

Male \ Lv14

Thunderbolt

Quick Attack

Tackle

Bolt Tackle

Find a sprite later

Accepted.

Name:Mitsu-Chan

deitytrainer.png

Description:A mysterious boy said to have the power to create strange Pokemon with feathered and scaled wings. The names of these Pokemon are unknown' date='as well as where Mitsu originated from.

Pokemon:Bloodemis

[img']http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff251/Redden2008/bludice.png[/img]

Male/Level 13/Dragon

Moves:

Eruption

Extremespeed

Flamethrower

Perish Song

Denied. You cannot start with a fake pokemon, you have to dsicover it on the Island. Please re-submit your character with an existing pokemon. Also, if you want your fakemon in the game, please submit ALL of its info (learned attacks, evolution, weak/resis, etc.)

I'll join

NAME: Aaron

pkfrlg112ng0.png

DESCRIPTION: Was raised in Kanto and lived around pokemon but never did get one intil he was 14 but sadly he left it at home but took his Onix

POKEMON: Onix

Male \ Lv13

Headbutt

Tackle

Bind

Shiny Headbutt (One I made up kinda like Mega Headbutt but more powerful)

How is that

Name: Kore Donnis

koredj5.png

Trainer Description: She has quite alot of ambition and drive, she hates to lose. She loves reading about the history and mythology of her homeland [Greece, a large isle hidden away in Johto], and thus names all of her Pokemon after Greek historical and mythological figures.

irisdg2.png

Smeargle // Iris

F / 12

Sketch

Sketch

Sketch

Sketch

koreirisvz5.png

Name:Senkai

mitsu2.png

Description:A young bounty hunter who stole his first Pokemon from a Pokemon research lab,where the Pokemon were tested for various purposes. He seeks badges and awards only so that he may sell them on the streets for a pretty penny.

Pokemon:Scizor(a.k.a Klade)

scizor.png

Level 17/Male

Moves:

Quick Attack

Pursuit

Thief

Hyper Beam

Archived