The YCM Pokemon Community ~ Application Thread

Kocrow17

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's what I thought. -nodnod-

btw' date=' Am I accepted?

Well all my favorites are evolutionsSad.Alright,I'll edit it,but just because I want to be in this.I need something to do.Razz

Then evolve it during the roleplay when it gets to level 25?

tehodis,why must you always talk to me like I'm a 4 year old?:PI know that I could evolve it then,I just think Natu looks dumb,so I wanted to skip ahead.It doesn't matter,I'm just making a new trainer.

EDIT:I've edited my trainer details.Please notify me if they are declined.

i think this will be cool, seeing as no one has mentioned this real land before.

dptr038.png

name: kory takamel age:12

description: a young trianer who's just starting out on his journy. he came to the new land with his partener rio from orre in search of a challenge. in orre there was only the training gym which he grew tired of. he spent most of his entire life in the orre lab where he, his friend, and his friend's sister grew up. he then left after 2 years while his friend stayed and became a hero. his goal now is to be a better sucsess then his friend.

pokemon:riolu/rio

male/lvl:11

force palm

drain punch

dig

counter

hope this counts. btw when's it starting?

Eh? On this Roleplay? Smeargle.

And I know a bit of Japanese. I'm taking the 10 course that my school offers this semester. I can say about 13 different "things in a classroom" in Japanese, I can introduce myself, ask/tell age, ask what something is, ask what 'this' is, ask what 'that' is, uh... and some other stuff. Here's my introduction;

konnitchiwa

hajime mashite

watashi wa me-ri-sa desu

watashi wa kanadajin desu

watashi wa juuyon sai desu

douzo yoroshiku [onegai shimasu]

[ja matane]/[sayonara]

Mitsu' date=' you do know that "Chan" is the suffix for a girl's name, or small child's, right? "Kun" is for a boy's name.

[/quote']

I knew the small child bit,which is why I'm keeping it in the name. Its supposed to refer to never ending youth,like he'll always been thought of as young,even when hes old.Kinda cool?No?:P

all i know in japanese are numbers 1 - 12' date=' 14 and 19

[/quote']

I can do 1-99.

Mitsu' date=' you do know that "Chan" is the suffix for a girl's name, or small child's, right? "Kun" is for a boy's name.

[/quote']

I knew the small child bit,which is why I'm keeping it in the name. Its supposed to refer to never ending youth,like he'll always been thought of as young,even when hes old.Kinda cool?No?:P

Eh... Not really. Since it's emasculating your character. Well, IMO. It's your choice tho.

Ok, I just logged in and will be adding a list of accepted characters on the Main Post momentarily (if CPU Quota doesn't hit T_T). You can submit any "fakemon" you want, we just have to have the ones I listed before the game starts. We have the 3 FIRE Evolution decided on, and the WATER 3 set is being produced now. Tehodis has the legendaries we will be using, but anyone can submit the 3 legendaries and we will vote on which ones will be used. (I will be settign up where all elgedaries are in the game).

ok

frlgemtr135.png

name: Sean Brady

Description: he has had a deep bond with his aipom for years (3 yrs to be precise) and when he heard of this new island, he was filled with excitement that he might catch a new pokemon nobodys ever seen. Raised in Jotho.

dpmfa190.png

Pokemon:

-Aipom LV. 18

-Attacks-

-Focus Punch

-Fury Swipes

-Swift

-Double Team

Archived