Legendhiro's Toon Set (26/30 cards)!! Many New Cards Added. COMMENT PLEASE!!!

legendhiro

are these any good? be honest.  

2 members have voted

1. 1. are these any good? be honest.

• are you kidding? these are better than Yugi!!
    • are you kidding? these are worse than Jaden!!

yeah, the whole point has been to make toons that are more usable. expect to see more class b toons (toon dark magician girl style) that can attack in the turn summoned, and maybe even a new class that combines class b and c (toon gemini). monsters i plan to make include dark magician (which will be treated as dark magician while in the grave) cyber dragon, a few vanillas for the heck of it, gagagigo, giga gagagigo, and gogiga gagagigo.

Well theses cards are interesting' date=' why didn't you PM theses? Well the OCG seems good except some old OCG like your side of the field = you control or on the field. I think you overdid it with exodia, but make cyber toon dragon. That would be fun, as I was planning to make that.

[/quote']

as for exodia, it was the best way i could come up with to make him similar in power to the original but still a new concept.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have an idea for the gagagigos. tell me what you think:

i want to have you be able to sac gagagigo for giga gagagigo, and then giga gagagigo for gogiga gagagigo, since they are all supposed to be the same monster as he gets more powerful. i might make gigobyte too.

bump. also, if i can come up with more original ideas for cards i may remove toon roll-back, shadow toon, and toon briefcase, even though i really think they should be real cards. if anyone has any ideas they would be welcome. you will receive credit of course, and maybe a +rep if i really like them.

i'm working on it. again, just to make sure everyone saw this, if i can come up with more original ideas for cards i may remove toon roll-back, shadow toon, and toon briefcase, even though i really think they should be real cards. if anyone has any ideas they would be welcome. you will receive credit of course, and maybe a +rep if i really like them.

[align=center]

You see the BEUD Toon?

YOU COPIED THAT PIC EXACTLY from me!

I'm sorry!

I thought I'd not have that problem anymore but I was wrong!

[/align]

all i did was search google for a pic of blue-eyes ultimate toon and after rigorous searching i found this. if you used it too i'm sorry, but it really was the best pic i could find.

Archived