Legendhiro's Toon Set (26/30 cards)!! Many New Cards Added. COMMENT PLEASE!!!

legendhiro

are these any good? be honest.  

2 members have voted

1. 1. are these any good? be honest.

• are you kidding? these are better than Yugi!!
    • are you kidding? these are worse than Jaden!!

[align=center]well, everyone seemed to be trying it, so i thought i'd try it too. here is my take on toon monsters!

and just to be clear...

I did not copy anyone, they only acted as inspiration!

idea to try and make a five piece Toon Exodia came from something that Sleepy said in a post once.

the inspiration for the gods came from GHLegend's very well made Toon Slifer

hope you all like them.

more to come.

**pic cred for Exodia cards goes to me**

pic cred for Osiris and Ra goes to the amazing cartoonist of deviantart.com

see more of his work here

i did edit the images to give them backgrounds, but i want to implore that this was in no way meant to undermine the work of the artist

please COMMENT!!!

154661.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand. This card cannot attack in the same turn it is Summoned. Unless you pay 500 Life Points, this monster cannot attack. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target.

154661.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

154661y.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

154661v.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand. This card cannot attack in the same turn it is Summoned. Unless you pay 500 Life Points, this monster cannot attack. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target.

154661p.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card battles a monster, you can reveal "Right Arm of the Forbidden Toon", "Left Arm of the Forbidden Toon", "Right Leg of the Forbidden Toon" and "Left Leg of the Forbidden Toon" in your hand to your opponent and pay half of your Life Points. If you do, this card's ATK becomes 10,000 and your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap cards until the end of the Damage Step.

154661.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but 3 Tributes are required. This card cannot attack in the same turn it is Summoned. Unless you pay 500 Life Points, this monster cannot attack. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. You can Tribute 2 monsters to destroy all monsters your opponent controls. This card cannot declare an attack during the turn you activate this effect. This card is not affected by Spell cards.

154661q.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but 3 Tributes are required. This card cannot attack in the same turn it is Summoned. Unless you pay 500 Life Points, this monster cannot attack. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the number of cards in your hand x 1000. When your opponent Normal Summons or Flip Summons a monster decrease its DEF by 2000. If the DEF of that monster is reduced to 0 by this effect, destroy it. This card is not affected by Trap cards.

154661o.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but 3 Tributes are required. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the combined ATK and DEF of the monsters Tributed to Summon it. You can pay all but 100 of your Life Points to increase the ATK of this card by the amount payed. This card is not affected by Effect Monster effects other than its own.

here's the new one.

okay, okay, i know its not the most unique idea for a Toon ever, but this set is about improving the playability of Toons as much as anything, and trap stall is important in any deck.

pic cred to Father Wolf

154661m.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. Trap Cards cannot be activated. The effects of all face-up Trap Cards are negated.

**now for the next group of toons**

154661.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monster Level 5 or more. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.

154661j.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon "Toon Giga Gagagigo" from your hand.

154661k.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. You can Tribute this card to Special Summon "Toon Gogiga Gagagigo" from your hand.

154661g.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monster Level 5 or more. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target.

154661x.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monster Level 5 or more. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. Twice per turn you can discard 1 Normal Spell card from your hand to increase the ATK of this card by 300 until the End Phase. The name of the card is treated as "Dark Magician" while on the field or in the Graveyard.

154661qky.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card cannot attack during the turn that it is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If "Toon World" is on your side of the field and your opponent does not control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. When this card is sent from your hand or Deck to your Graveyard by your opponent's card effect, Special Summon this card to the field.

154661.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

"Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon" + "Blue-Eyes Toon Dragon"

This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monster Level 5 or more. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target.

154661.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Toon Rite" while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. While you control at least one other Toon Spellcaster-Type monster, this card gains 500 ATK and DEF. This card's name is treated as "Magician of Black Chaos" while in the Graveyard.

154661t.jpg

154661r.jpg

154661e.jpg

154661b.jpg

154661i.jpg

154661ojb.jpg

154661e.jpg

154661q.jpg

154661.jpg[/align]

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool Great comeback!

I created Exodia the Forbidden Toon and allowed Cove to use my Idea!

Then GHLegend copied it as the pic is almost exactly the same as mine and he used the same method!

Anyway your cards

9/10

Good work!

Cool Great comeback!

Then GHLegend copied it as the pic is almost exactly the same as mine and he used the same method!

Anyway your cards

9/10

Good work!

NO!

I love your card! 5/10 If I not made a Toon Exodia it would be 10/10.

Cool Great comeback!

Anyway your cards

9/10

Good work!

NO!

I love your card! 5/10 If I not made a Toon Exodia it would be 10/10.

I have said that I will drop it now!

OK!

And what was that supposed to mean anyways?!

the rest won't be gods or anything. these are pretty much the heavy hitters of the set. the rest of the cards that i plan to add will just be toon versions of regular monsters, and many of the pics will be done by me, like with the exodia cards.

i only picked those pics for the gods because i thought that my skills wouldn't do them justice.

My real name is Jaden (seriously' date=' it's Jaden), and these cards arent worse than me

[/quote']

yeah, that was just a joke cause people didn't really like jaden (from gx) as much as they liked yugi.

Archived