SOCCER/FOOTBALL <3!

YES! you heard me. It is <3 just pure <3.

Today we kind of lost but their will be a rematch because the opposing team came 7 minutes late for the game. But the rematch is our final. U13 (Under 13) tournaments.

Their is another reason for our loss today, we had sports day. & every single player in our team have played the relay, 200/400/800/1500 meter race, high jump, javelin & the shot pot.

Please share your soccer moments. I call it football because it should've been called football. >_> not soccer. You shoot the freaking ball with your leg that's why.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, you lost. ;)

Also, yeah, it's called Football. I don't care what the American's say; the game will always be called football.

Anyways, I used to play for a team (Greenfields) but I quit because I was a lazy bastard. Rofl.

Oh, and inb4 "i spprt chealsea". :P

Well we lost & we won them before in the league ;). We also are going to have a rematch soon ^_^.

Oh, & inb4 "i spprt real madrid"

Lol' date=' you lost. ;)

Also, yeah, it's called Football. I don't care what the American's say; the game will always be called football.

Anyways, I used to play for a team (Greenfields) but I quit because I was a lazy bastard. Rofl.

[/quote']

You should seriously play more Jovi ;).

Well I play once in a day' date=' from Monday - Thursday, with the exception on Thursday when I could play twice in a day since I got P. E. lesson on Thursday. And yeah, this game is fun.[/quote']

Well I play once in a day' date=' from Monday - Thursday, with the exception on Thursday when I could play twice in a day since I got P. E. lesson on Thursday. And yeah, this game is fun.[/quote']

Nah, my final exams are close. I got no time to play out from the time I mentioned. By the way, I'm a Juventini.

Oh yeah I like Joventus too :]. Well I didn't mean you should play right away, but yes you should play more after your exams or so =].

Nah, my final exams are close. I got no time to play out from the time I mentioned. By the way, I'm a Juventini.

We won the whole indoor tour =].

I just <3 Man united in the english tournaments. But just that, if it's Madrid vs Man I'm with Madrid.

Footy = Most epic sport on the f***in' planet.

lol' date=' My class team just won an indoor tourney this saturday, we're going to an outdoor one next week.

BTW, inb4 imamanchesterunitedfan[/quote']

btw, tell me where you all used to play, in what positions? =]

I myself played in 3 different positions today =[. Defense [<3] Midfield [Eh] Attack [hell no, hate it]

Oh yeah I like Joventus too :]. Well I didn't mean you should play right away' date=' but yes you should play more after your exams or so ='].

Sure. Anyway, Faint, it looks like our favorite teams clash in the last 16 of UEFA Champions League (UCL). We lost in Stamford Bridge, but we'll see in Turin. Wanna bet?

Sure. Anyway' date=' Faint, it looks like our favorite teams clash in the last 16 of UEFA Champions League (UCL). We lost in Stamford Bridge, but we'll see in Turin. Wanna bet?

[/quote']

The second leg should be a close game for you.

I can't help but feel that we're going to lose against Inter in our second leg.

I'll pass on betting. :P

Sure. Anyway' date=' Faint, it looks like our favorite teams clash in the last 16 of UEFA Champions League (UCL). We lost in Stamford Bridge, but we'll see in Turin. Wanna bet?

[/quote']

The second leg should be a close game for you.

I can't help but feel that we're going to lose against Inter in our second leg.

I'll pass on betting. :P

Nah, Inter will lose against Manchester United. They'll play in Old Trafford. I guess England will rule the Europe once again.

Nah' date=' Inter will lose against Manchester United. They'll play in Old Trafford. I guess England will rule the Europe once again.

[/quote']

I still have my doubts. Inter are doing good this Season, =\

Oh, I used to play RB (Right Back) and RM (Right Midfield).

Nah' date=' Inter will lose against Manchester United. They'll play in Old Trafford. I guess England will rule the Europe once again.

[/quote']

I still have my doubts. Inter are doing good this Season, =\

Oh, I used to play RB (Right Back) and RM (Right Midfield).

Yeah, but MU are better. I play....wherever I'm told to play at as long as I don't play as a defender.

Lol' date=' you lost. ;)

[/quote']

Football puts the pic in e-pic.

Liverpool, come on, how can you not love them?

Yeah, it's Football, soccer sounds gay. :/

Lol' date=' you lost. ;)

[/quote']

*cough* They haven't won the Premier League EVER *cough*

Lol' date=' you lost. ;)

[/quote']

:O Are you trying to diss my team? I don't give a fu*k, they're really close to winning this one, AND, Torres, Gerrard, Kuyt and Babel are sick players, also, may I remind you, what player scored the winning goal in the 2008 Euro Championships.

=)

Lol' date=' you lost. ;)

[/quote']

:O Are you trying to diss my team? I don't give a fu*k, they're really close to winning this one, AND, Torres, Gerrard, Kuyt and Babel are sick players, also, may I remind you, what player scored the winning goal in the 2008 Euro Championships.

=)

We'll see about the league, although MU have a much better chance.

And the Euro Championships don't matter when talking about the league.

Lol' date=' you lost. ;)

[/quote']

=)

Not much better, you never know, if MU could get lucky enough to get 1st place on he league, we ould get lucky enough to actually win ;)

It matters to me :cry:

Lol' date=' you lost. ;)

[/quote']

=)

Not much better, you never know, if MU could get lucky enough to get 1st place on he league, we ould get lucky enough to actually win ;)

It matters to me :cry:

Lucky enough?

They are in 1st place, 4 points above Chelsea and have only played 26 games whereas Chelsea and Liverpool have played 28.

Liverpool need luck not Man Utd.

No! :(

MU Were SO lucky to bounce back, it was even thought they didn't even stand a chance, unluckily for Liverpool, after they're winning streak, they began a losing streak, they were just worn out from so much wins!

=)

Archived