SOCCER/FOOTBALL <3!

Liverpool :: I'd rather walk alone. I have a T-shirt with that text on it :P.

They're bad dude ._.

Lol' date=' you lost. ;)

Also, yeah, it's called Football. I don't care what the American's say; the game will always be called football.

Anyways, I used to play for a team (Greenfields) but I quit because I was a lazy bastard. Rofl.

Oh, and inb4 "i spprt chealsea". :P

[/quote']

Football puts the pic in e-pic.

Liverpool, come on, how can you not love them?

Yeah, it's Football, soccer sounds gay. :/

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know. I just wanted to see your reaction.

Still it's a close match. If Man U lose against Newcastle and game 28 then Liverpool have a chance of taking 1st.

Liverpool :: I'd rather walk alone. I have a T-shirt with that text on it .

They're bad dude ._.

I'm not a Liverpool fan, but I know they're good.

You clearly don't know anything about football.

Liverpool :: I'd rather walk alone. I have a T-shirt with that text on it :P.

They're bad dude ._.

Lol' date=' you lost. ;)

Also, yeah, it's called Football. I don't care what the American's say; the game will always be called football.

Anyways, I used to play for a team (Greenfields) but I quit because I was a lazy bastard. Rofl.

Oh, and inb4 "i spprt chealsea". :P

[/quote']

Football puts the pic in e-pic.

Liverpool, come on, how can you not love them?

Yeah, it's Football, soccer sounds gay. :/

Liverpool ARE NOT bad, I mean seriously. Newcastles bad but Liverpool is a miracle Torres, Mascherano, Babel, Kuyt, Gerrard

How could you call these players bad.

Fernando Torres is just a miracle, man.

BTW why don't you tell me the team you support?

Still it's a close match. If Man U lose against Newcastle and game 28 then Liverpool have a chance of taking 1st.

They're bad dude ._.

I'm not a Liverpool fan' date=' but I know they're good.

[/quote']

Right guy is right.

They're bad dude ._.

[/quote']

They're bad, period. I've watched a lot of leagues. Most of them they we're crushed, the rest aren't really good. >_> so before you say I haven't got a clue, you better know what you're saying :P

They're bad dude ._.

[/quote']

They're bad, period. I've watched a lot of leagues. Most of them they we're crushed, the rest aren't really good. >_> so before you say I haven't got a clue, you better know what you're saying :P

The Premier league is probably the strongest league in Europe ( not including the Champions League ). And Liverpool are in the top 3 there.

Fail logic is fail.

They're bad dude ._.

[/quote']

Wow. You've watched a lot. Want a cookie?

So you watch a few games, and coinsidently the ones you watch haven't got Liverpool playing their best.

You call them crap for that?

They're bad dude ._.

[/quote']

The Premier league is probably the strongest league in Europe ( not including the Champions League ). And Liverpool are in the top 3 there.

Fail logic is fail.

Not really interested in what's happening in the Europian league =/. I'm interested in what's happening around the world, Barcelona vs Madrid, ManU vs Liverpool. Tell me which will win, ManU or Liver? I say ManU, ManU are strong but they do need more work to be honest =/. If ManU beats Liver then.... they do fail. Oh well, maybe your British & maybe you know. I'm not really focusing on the english leagues =\ mostly because of Ramos *.*

They're bad dude ._.

[/quote']

Fail logic is fail.

Not really interested in what's happening in the Europian league =/. I'm interested in what's happening around the world, Barcelona vs Madrid, ManU vs Liverpool. Tell me which will win, ManU or Liver? I say ManU, ManU are strong but they do need more work to be honest =/. If ManU beats Liver then.... they do fail. Oh well, maybe your British & maybe you know. I'm not really focusing on the english leagues =\ mostly because of Ramos *.*

Man Utd is most likely the best team in the world right now, and Liverpool are their close rivals. Losing to Man U doesn't mean a team fails. And I'm not British and still I know this.

Now say something that isn't retarded for a change.

They're bad dude ._.

[/quote']

Fail logic is fail.

Well you should be as that's where the players reside -.-

Just because 2 awesome teams Vs. and one loses that does NOT mean they fail.

I mean one team has to lose, it's not always a draw.

So you watch Arsenal Vs. Man U. Because Man U lose your saying they fail!?

They're bad dude ._.

[/quote']

Fail logic is fail.

Man Utd is most likely the best team in the world right now, and Liverpool are their close rivals. Losing to Man U doesn't mean a team fails. And I'm not British and still I know this.

No... ManU isn't the strongest in the world. :? . Lets leave the english clubs a bit. Do you even watch spanish leagues? I think their called "La League". If no then that's what you should be doing right now. It my opinion that Liver fails, & it's your opinion that it doesn't. So we are both biased. You're retarded =D

Well you should be as that's where the players reside -.-

Just because 2 awesome teams Vs. and one loses that does NOT mean they fail.

I mean one team has to lose' date=' it's not always a draw.

So you watch Arsenal Vs. Man U. Because Man U lose your saying they fail!?

[/quote']

Dude who the hell are you?

Anyway, not really. Arsenal isn't an easy team that's why. =]

They're bad dude ._.

[/quote']

Fail logic is fail.

No... ManU isn't the strongest in the world. :? . Lets leave the english clubs a bit. Do you even watch spanish leagues? I think their called "La League". If no then that's what you should be doing right now. It my opinion that Liver fails, & it's your opinion that it doesn't. So we are both biased. You're retarded =D

Well in my opinion you and your opinion sucks.

If you think Liverpool sucks then you clearly don't know proper English football

They're bad dude ._.

[/quote']

Fail logic is fail.

If you think Liverpool sucks then you clearly don't know proper English football

I don't watch English football that much. From what I've heard & saw from a couple of matches, liverpool aren't that great. You & your Opinion fail too =]

They're bad dude ._.

[/quote']

Fail logic is fail.

I don't watch English football that much. From what I've heard & saw from a couple of matches, liverpool aren't that great. You & your Opinion fail too =]

Exactly.

:O MY opinion and I do not fail. In your opinion me and my opinion do. It's like me say you and your opinion fail :/

I hate MU but Im not biased either and I can easily say without a doubt that they're a good team

They're bad dude ._.

[/quote']

Fail logic is fail.

You are almost as bad as Ragnarok.

If you watch the Champions League you would know Liverpool didn't suck, they won Madrid you know.

They're bad dude ._.

[/quote']

Fail logic is fail.

If you watch the Champions League you would know Liverpool didn't suck, they won Madrid you know.

Most of Madrid's players were injured. Remember that. Ramos has just been fully back & there are still a few others that are injured.

They're bad dude ._.

[/quote']

Fail logic is fail.

Most of Madrid's players were injured. Remember that. Ramos has just been fully back & there are still a few others that are injured.

And Liverpool didn't have Gerrard and Torres was injured.

Your point is?

[align=center]It's spelled footbul... but that's in England =D.

My funniest moment was when my friend Nikolay (he has an amazing kick!!) shot for the goal, it hit the defender in the gut. The another one came over and asked if he was okay, Nikolay kicked again and it hit the other defender in the face!! I lol'ed =D

During the same game he plowed like, 3 people over... hehe funny stuff...

We won that game... I had two assists and an injury =D[/align]

Cool I love to play it <3

Watching it is boring -.-"

Blasphemy!

No, it's not a blasphemy. FM6 got a point. Watching every football game is boring for me, except if that match includes an English Premier League team(s) or my favorite team, Juventus. But seriously, I prefer watching LA Lakers vs Boston Celtics rather than Real Madrid vs Barcelona.

I dislike soccer.

Please, please, PLEASE lynch me verbally.

I don't dislike it because it is boring or stupid (which it isn't). I dislike it because it requires so much running.

It is kind of interesting to watch, but I could never play it. Sprinting makes me cough black chunks of my dissolving liver (damn alcoholism!). [i now feel the need to include that this part is a joke. Just in case anyone is mislead.]

And (I didn't read the thread first, so someone may have already pointed this out) I believe it is called "Futball." But I may be wrong because I'm a raging retard.

I dislike soccer.

Please' date=' please, PLEASE lynch me verbally.

I don't dislike it because it is boring or stupid (which it isn't). I dislike it because it requires so much running.

It is kind of interesting to watch, but I could never play it. Sprinting makes me cough black chunks of my dissolving liver (damn alcoholism!). [i now feel the need to include that this part is a joke. Just in case anyone is mislead.']

And (I didn't read the thread first, so someone may have already pointed this out) I believe it is called "Footbul." But I may be wrong because I'm a raging retard.

Yes you're right and I already pointed that out =D I love footbul. It's a great way to lose a lot of energy. You don't have to run a lot, you could play guard. They just make sure the ball doesn't get to the goalie.

Yes you're right and I already pointed that out =D I love footbul. It's a great way to lose a lot of energy. You don't have to run a lot, you could play guard. They just make sure the ball doesn't get to the goalie.

Archived