Eternal Shadows ~Cryptid Fan Fic~ (Chapter 8 up! Character list up! Need Characters!

fenrir

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fenrir' date=' the chapter was alright but it was a bit short. Hope it wasn't done this way because you felt forced into doing another chapter. If it was i'm sorry for asking a few times about it.

[/quote']

It was really late when I typed it. I was tired.

Fenrir' date=' the chapter was alright but it was a bit short. Hope it wasn't done this way because you felt forced into doing another chapter. If it was i'm sorry for asking a few times about it.

[/quote']

It was really late when I typed it. I was tired.

Then can we please expect the next one slightly longer?

Interesting story... Although it would be nice to have a little explanation of how this all began. Or is that for a later chapter? Or did I simply miss it?

Last chapter was short, but sometimes it's needed to keep your story alive hey?

Anyway, I'd like submit a character (if you are still taking)

[spoiler=Character]

Name: Ilario Ernesto

Short Bio: Born in Italy, Ilario was an average student at school. He was cheerful and nice, but seemed to enjoy fighting much more then was healthy. Always ready to get into a fight with people he disliked, he was suspended from school after giving a kid a concussion (he himself had a bloody nose, but the other wasn't blamed. Ilario had started it...). And it somewhat degenerated from there until he got into some serious trouble...

He is a bit immature, but also blunt when he doesn't like someone. Although usually quite cheerful. His main job is doing the chores, since he doesn't have the best temperament for a real job.

Appearance:

Reason for joining Eternal Shadows: They are the reason he isn't in prison, he feel's like he owes them (which he does :))

Position in team: Berserker (just keeps hitting/shooting, takes death or unconsciousness to stop him most of the time)

Relations with Characters:

Bruce: He respects him as a leader, although occasionally complains without any logical reason (e.g. "I don't like strategy meetings, they're BORING.")

Dominic: Ilario himself actually likes him for no well-founded reason. Likes to chat with him, even if he doesn't chat back.

Anemone: Likes her very much, though often questions her taste in music.

Giovan: Often Ilario pesters him with question after question, due to his massive curiosity.

Commander: Surprisingly quiet and respectful around him.

Voltaire: Enjoys looking and 'playing' with his high explosives, doesn't mind Voltaire himself, but not exactly 'best friends'.

Stephanie: Blatantly ignored most of the time, except when it comes to combat.

Blak: Always glances at him curiously, due to Blak's shifting nature

David: Indifferent, will talk to, respond to, but usually that's about it.

MODs: [spoiler=Tonfa's]Tonfas.jpg

I took some liberties with it, tell me if it's a bit flawed or anything.

Well, good luck!

I kinda based it on the fact how in the early chapter that guy turned his katana into a sniper (well, it was drawn from a sheath, but with mystical context), so perhaps I'm wrong. If I am, I suppose the tonfa's will do just fine. Heck, maybe even if the MOD's can do that I should stick with the tonfa's...

You are right though, pretty far fetched isn't it?

Archived