Sky Falls Academy Series

bubbleman3000

It was the start of a new school year at Sky Falls Academy and Kano Volc was desperate to get in as he had no other skill other than dueling...

Kano: Sky Falls here i come and you better be ready for me as i am the best duelist there is and ever will be!!

???: You there are you registering or just gonna stand there talking to yourself?

Kano: sorry.. yeah i am registering the names Kano Volc

???: ( writes down) ...Kano Volc right this way to the testing arenas wher your tests will begin good luck!!

Kano: Thanks but i dont need luck

Kano walked briskly into the wide open area of the test arena where he eagerly awaited his test duel...

ANNOUNCER: Kano Volc please make your way to Duel Arena 3

Kano: here we go!

Kano activated his dueldisk and looked for who he was going to be facing and thats when he saw him...

[Part 1 end]

[part 2]

Kano looked over to see a tall lean man with blonde hair looking at him

???:I have to face him...hmmm.... this should be easy

Kano: Easy! have you no knowledge of me, i am the greatest duelist there is

???:thats funny i could of swear i can here my name being chanted

CROWD: Seito! Seito! Seito! Seito!

Kano: thats because they dont know my name yet

Seito: the only reason they are going to hear your name is in the newspaper headlines ; Loser Lucks Out

Kano: Lets duel!

[part 2 end]

[part 3]

The duel between Seito and knao had begun for a place in Sky Falls Academy...

Kano: ill start, i draw! i summon set one card in defense mode and play 3 cards face-down (s/t) and i end my turn

[4000LP]

Seito: pathetic, I draw! i summon tenkabito shien in attack mode i play two cards face-down and tenkabito shien attack your defense monster! ha your T.A.D.P.O.L.E is detroyed i end my turn

[4000LP]

Kano: T.A.D.P.O.L.E's effect means i can put one from my deck into my hand! i draw! i set one card in defense mode and activate one of my face down cards Swords of revealing light! and i end my turn!

[4000LP]

Seito: okay prolong your suffering, i draw! i activate coffin seller and tribute my Tenkabito shien to summon Mr volcano in attack mode and i end my turn

[4000LP]

Kano: this duel is over! i draw! i sacrifice my face-down card to summon Des frog his special ability allows me to summon two more des frogs because of the two tadpoles in my graveyard. i then activate Des croaking which destroys every card on your side of the field. i then attack with all three and thats game!!!

Seito: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this cant be over! i will get into this academy

Kano: if you do it wont be now!!!!!

kano stepped down from the arena and walked off to pack his bags...

[part 3 end]

Archived