|Clockwork Mini-set| ~A subset of my Glyph cards~

Parting Shot

These are awesome and I love abstract art' date=' these images seems very fit for Spells and Traps!

8/10

[/quote']

Why thank you! I like this sort of art as well ;)

Wonderful set! It just adds more glory to your name' date=' I suppose. *Shrugs* 10/10

[/quote']

Lol, thanks for the rating ^_^

I came Here Looking For an Archtype. I Left Being Stunned By Pure Awesomeness.

My Rating.....Oh Ploopy' date=' My Rating Machine Broke.

[/quote']

Hah! Is breaking your rating machine a good or bad thing? ;)

Thanks for the comment ^_^

That Mini-Set is Great Darth. If this set was Real it can be used to Maluplate Final Countdown And make it used a Knockout Auto-win! i Rate it 9/10. the only Reason i dident Rate it 10/10 is that The Ammount of Black In the Backgrounds and it makes the cards look A Bit boring And Cheap.

OMG!!! I really like the cards. I can't really understand clockwork universe' date=' can anyone explain it to me plz! Other than that I would give the set a 10/10

[/quote']

Lol, that's okay. If you have specific questions about Clockwork Universe, I'd be happy to explain over PM ^_^

That Mini-Set is Great Darth. If this set was Real it can be used to Maluplate Final Countdown And make it used a Knockout Auto-win! i Rate it 9/10. the only Reason i dident Rate it 10/10 is that The Ammount of Black In the Backgrounds and it makes the cards look A Bit boring And Cheap.

Yeah' date=' the images were the hardest part to do, and I'm not altogether completely pleased with them. Thanks for the comments ^_^

Well i thought they were WICKED :)......................i loved the cards :) 9.5/10

Lol, thanks!

These are awesome and I love abstract art' date=' these images seems very fit for Spells and Traps!

8/10

[/quote']

Why thank you! I like this sort of art as well ;)

Wonderful set! It just adds more glory to your name' date=' I suppose. *Shrugs* 10/10

[/quote']

Lol, thanks for the rating ^_^

I came Here Looking For an Archtype. I Left Being Stunned By Pure Awesomeness.

My Rating.....Oh Ploopy' date=' My Rating Machine Broke.

[/quote']

Hah! Is breaking your rating machine a good or bad thing? ;)

Thanks for the comment ^_^

It's a Good Thing..Considering it broke because It doesn't Have "One Of The most Awesomest Things A Mod has Done".

It's a Habit I have. I like all Awesome Cards I Know. And This..This...Isn't Awesome. It's a Masterpeice....You Make Picasso look Skill-Less.

So' date=' I Can't Dislike Them.

[/quote']

XD Well, I must say, you are the most enthusiastic about my cards that I've ever seen ;)

Archived