|Clockwork Mini-set| ~A subset of my Glyph cards~

Parting Shot

[align=center]Well, I finally decided to sit down and write effects for pics I've had for quite awhile (you may notice some of the below cards are from 2008 :P). I now present to you the Clockwork Mini-set, which is a subset and supporting set for my larger Glyph Set.

Enjoy, and feel free to comment if you like/dislike/love/hate them, but especially if you have any comments for improvement.

r8uzk2.jpgoapzcg.jpg

i3hyx4.jpga25ci9.jpg

2qakbah.jpg2czezxg.jpg

33uzfuo.jpg2nq6u7a.jpg

2mhaff9.jpg334or9e.jpg

ok97pk.jpg2zzt8yc.jpg

10wpahi.png

Artist Credit:

Planet Renders[/align]

Commenting by request...

Anyway, these are some very nice support Cards Browa, good job. I especially like Mirror Hall; that could be useful in so many situations. Clockwork Hyperspace is the only one I dislike, because I don't like multiple effects. :P

Great job Browa! Ratings are un-needed, ^^;

good pics where did you find them they are completely awesome

Check the Artist Credit section at the bottom of the post ;)

Commenting by request...

Anyway' date=' these are some very nice support Cards Browa, good job. I especially like Mirror Hall; that could be useful in so many situations. Clockwork Hyperspace is the only one I dislike, because I don't like multiple effects. :P

Great job Browa! Ratings are un-needed, ^^;

[/quote']

Hehe, thanks Faint. I'm glad you like them, and I'll forgive ya for not liking Hyperspace ;)

Guest JoshIcy

I really like this. And your use of Fractals is just amazing for images.

Sadly, I do see 2 flaws.

One being that you need a couple of monsters or it feels empty, you know?

The second being that a few more cards to actually alter the turn count would be appreciated (even if they are monsters themselves).

These are great' date=' I especially like the way universe and noon etc. work together. The pics are very nice! 9.5/10

[/quote']

Thanks! I like the mechanic of them working together, too ^_^

I really like this. And your use of Fractals is just amazing for images.

Sadly' date=' I do see 2 flaws.

One being that you need a couple of monsters or it feels empty, you know?

The second being that a few more cards to actually alter the turn count would be appreciated (even if they are monsters themselves).

[/quote']

This is a mini-set, it's part of my Glyph Cards. Thus, these go with those Spells/Traps/Monsters and they with these, etc. As for cards that deal with Time Counters, I fully intend to make more that do, but there's already one in my Glyph set that does. Click here, go to the Monsters section, and check out Glyph Bot - TRM'T50. Notice his effect involves the turn count (and, by virtue of Clockwork Universe, Time Counters), and he came before these cards did :P

Pre-creating ideas, ftw XD

• 4 weeks later...

These cards are nice. Some of these might go great with my Clockwork series. 10/10 from me!!

Heh' date=' yep. I wouldn't doubt that. Thanks for the comment ^_^

*pretty pretty* timey timey

XD

get it, shiney, but since its time

timey

hah! im funnny =P

anyway, great set, like how its an all spell card based system

Good work!

LOL! Very nice :P. It is all Spell-based, except for the one Trap ;)

Archived