Booster Packs...Cards that make you go WOW!!!

Yeah,I have never luck in boosters:( My luckiest were:Brron,Water dragon,BES covered,Dchain,Dogma super,Jumbo drill,Dasher,CybDark Edge,Queen LV5(CDIP),Hummingbird,This mirror force from FOTB,Deal with DW(STON),Volcanic with 1800 atk.Hopefully get better ones:)

P.S.I have a feeling I posted all my rares from boosters XD

My only Duelist packs good cards were:

Return Soul

Over Destiny

Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin

Flare Neos

Aqua Neos

D - Counter

Clay Charge

Flame Wingman

Armed Dragon LV7

VWXYZ

Negate Attack

Cyber Barrier Dragon

Power Bond

Phoenix Enfocer

ONLY!ONLY!:twisted: I turned up the whole house when I gained Cybarier dragon!And you say this whole list ONLY!

Yawn....i have no luck at all...:cry:

• 3 weeks later...

I bought two packs from the store. I opened the first one, and it was Marine Neos. That was alright, but I was really hoping to get a holofoil. I opened the other pack, and got a Secret Rare Vennominaga, The Deity Of Poisonous Snakes.

Then, I went to the store today (the other one was a month ago), and bought two packs. The first one had Vennominaga, The Deity Of Poisonous Snakes, and the other one had Marine Neos.

Wow...Déja Vu much...Now to repsond to RainbowNeos' comment

ONLY!ONLY! I turned up the whole house when I gained Cybarier dragon!And you say this whole list ONLY!

Yawn....i have no luck at all...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you think Cyber Barrier was good in rare, well you'll be surprised to hear that I opened up the Super Rare Version of it in a SOI booster pack that I got in a tin!! That's my luck!! Plus i got another Return Soul today!! LUCKY MEE!!!

I bought 4 packs once, 2 at the Eppo (A dutch collectors/manga store), 2 at a toy store.

In 1 pack, there were 5 rares.

5. RARES!!!

And not just rare, 3 Ultra rare and 2 secret rare.

The other one wasn't so good, but I pulled a Sabersaures, which is good from my beat-down deck.

The other 2 are STON packs.

Being a clever person I am, instead picking up the top packs, I always pick up the cards that are in the middle. I was thinking "Give me Gene-warped Warwolf and Frostosaurus".

I opened the first pack and guess what... Frostosaurus!!! No Gene-warepd Warwolf thought :(

Also lots of Six Samurai cards.

The second 1 was pretty crappy.

I went to a TAEV sneak preview event. The best thing I got

in a pack was a Necro Gardna... A few weeks later I went to

a tournament. I lost in the 1st round (to a Raiza deck), and I went

to get my free pack (that hand 1 out to everyone). Right

before I opened it, I thought "Wouldn't it be a surprise if

I open this pack and got Rainbow Dragon instead of a crappy

$1 rare?" So I opened it... and got Rainbow Dragon :D

Archived