Booster Packs...Cards that make you go WOW!!!

I bought 2 TAEV packs today, 1 had a rare Damage = Reptile in it and I felt pretty pissed off...So I gathered up some more coinage and headed off to the store to buy another one. When I browse through them, I looked at the pile from the side and immidiately, I saw a pack that stood out from the rest. I looked at it and it had enough printing errors to probably have a holo in it. So I buy that particular pack and I don't open it t'ill I get home. But as I am walking home, I am thinking about which card I could get. I get home, I take out the pack and start looking at the cards 1 by 1. I'm looking through the pack and I see a lot of cards that I already have but then, right as I was about to reveal the rare card, I saw that the middle card had a darker edge. I look at the card and I reveal a Darkbright!!! I was so happy!!! Now this thread is meant for you to tell everybody an adventure with a booster pack or some sort of good time...

lol i know how lucky it can get ....I bought some packs and took a pic of the last pack i did not wanna open it (Aug 3) i was like ill get a bad card i waited for a whie and forgot i opened it i was looking at them one by one i looked at 8 cards i was like NOO!and then looked at the last One ELEMENTAL HERO DARKBRIGHT!!!(though his is not that good but it helps at the end you can Summon Bladedge due to nercos effect but he has his good sides)

Ok, I was at Wal-Mart and bought 2 packs of TAEV. This was the first TAEV packs I have had. I opened the first and got a Super Rare Aquarian Alessa. I was happy but not amazed. I then opened the secound and inside was a Ultra Rare Crystal Seer. I was extremely happy then and my mom had to pull the car over to calm me down. I then went to a yugioh tournament that following Saturday. First day there so I felt kind of newbish, I got used to it though and made some friends. My dad had given me 10 dollars, 5 for entrance fee and 5 for a pack. After the first 2 rounds I went and bought a pack of TAEV (3). I had already told my friends that I had pulled a Crystal Seer. I traded it though for a bunch of Ultras, I opened the pack with everyone watching. I skipped to the rare and it was another Crystal Seer. I was tired of pulling holos at this point and wanted to have some TAEV rares in my collection too. I sold the Seer for 22 bucks and got myself a Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus tin. After about a week I went to Wal-Mart and bought 1 pack of TAEV. I was actually hoping it would be a rare in this one because quite frankily I was getting annoyed. So I open the TAEV pack and skipped to the rare, it was an Ultra Rare Vennominon King of Poisoness snakes. Now I officially am mad at TAEV and this is probally a curse bidden apon me.

lol one day i bought like about 4 packs and most Venom cards and the 2nd one in the last pack had a venominon while i could have bought a pack on the front but did not and the kid who bought it and another pack got a VEMOMINAGA THE DEITY OF POSIONOUS SNAKS AND VENOMINON and i was going to take that pack but i said the front is the worst!but no!!

Like the first 3 packs I buy junk, besides Alius

By more most junk.

Than I went to Toy R Us bought a Grand Neos tin and like 3 or 4 packs all junk side from some bed Ultimate Rare and Aquarian Alessa

Go back 10 min later and call my mom to see if I could use her money for 2 packs, I get another Alius (I have a E.Hero deck so thats good for me), and Blazewing Butterfly. I was shock that out of 7 packs most junk, but out of 2, 2 Supers.

Also commons hate me, I have like no Venom monsters out of like the 10 packs I bought

Hi! this summer i bought 3 special addition packs with 3 winged rynos and out of 6 force of breaker packs, i got 3 tri-blaze accelerators! i opened 1 of the invasion of chaos packs and got nothing special but i saved the other two and opened them at my house. I got a BLACK LUSTER SOLDIER-ENVOY OF THE BEGINNING! I was so happy! What I usually do is get the thicker booster packs since most holos are curvely bent. You know what i mean right?

I bought 2 TAEV packs today' date=' 1 had a rare Damage = Reptile in it and I felt pretty pissed off...So I gathered up some more coinage and headed off to the store to buy another one. When I browse through them, I looked at the pile from the side and immidiately, I saw a pack that stood out from the rest. I looked at it and it had enough printing errors to probably have a holo in it. So I buy that particular pack and I don't open it t'ill I get home. But as I am walking home, I am thinking about which card I could get. I get home, I take out the pack and start looking at the cards 1 by 1. I'm looking through the pack and I see a lot of cards that I already have but then, right as I was about to reveal the rare card, I saw that the middle card had a darker edge. I look at the card and I reveal a Darkbright!!! I was so happy!!! Now this thread is meant for you to tell everybody an adventure with a booster pack or some sort of good time...

[/quote']

lol my 9th TAEV pack had a darkbright, i just grabbed a random pack (purchased of course) and opened it and there it was.

also got a ultimate rare zombie master from a pack just randomly selected. guess im just lucky

Archived