AF (AnimeForum) Vs YCM (YugiohCardMaker)

Full Metal

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol, taking this up to PR >_>

Anyway, about the system of the battle~

Is it like:

individual team member VS individual team member

or

Team VS Team (as in overall of which looks good)

--

Side note, first battle, expect me to be an idiot.

Please tell me the voting won't be on here' date=' it's like asking blind people to judge gymnastics

[/quote']

"I know a forum where experts go to =) I will post the battle there. I'll take a screen shot of the voting & announce the winner..... If you want.

"I know a forum where experts go to =) I will post the battle there. I'll take a screen shot of the voting & announce the winner..... If you want.

Actually, I don't like this. Not only could these people be bias towards you, but you could edit the Screenshot to your liking. Not saying you would, but it's a possibility.

Actually' date=' I don't like this. Not only could these people be bias towards you, but you could edit the Screenshot to your liking. Not saying you would, but it's a possibility.

[/quote']

"I'm a decent member. I would never do that.

If that's what you want problematica' date=' we'll change the method of choosing. Omni if you do that, you have to take yourself out. We need to decide YCM before AF. I should ask FM how the 'battle' does ahead

[/quote']

"Well Fine then, I didn't have time to join anyway.

Archived