What have you pulled recently?

Hard to see? That'd be Ultimate Rare, I think. I hate that rarity.

Anyway, in one of those Tactical Evolution packs which has 2 Tactical Evo boosters and one Labyrinth of Nightmare booster I pulled an Ultimate Rare Zombie Master, a Secret Rare Il Blud and a Bazoo the Soul Eater. :)

Tactical Evolution is one of my favourite expansions, a lot of wicked cards! :)

And Phantom Darkness boosters only went on sale last week, since Portugal sucks, so what are the promos of that expansion? (I mean, like Tactical Evolution had Des Gardius and Mask of Remnants in those 3 booster boxes).

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no i dont think its in ultiamte rare

its in a secret rare kinda format and the card is silver and when it reflects bright light, you can actually see the picture of choas neos

and also i pulled out a volcanic doomfire(what is the value of this card) from force the breaker packets (lucky me)

Phantom Darkness just came out 3 weeks ago(i think) in UK man i must be luky

OMG how many have you guys have got an E-Hero choas neos ?

(ive got one in a weird shiny format which makes the card hard to see)

Ghost rare. I have Rainbow neos in that format. Its fun when you play with it in the light :)

I will be getting a box today, so I will post what I get after I open it. :)

today was the PTDN SP on my city... and i pulled:

- secret rainbow neos

- super cyber valley

- super poly

on trading i traded the rainbow neos for 5 CP5 packs, i get 3 DDV, 1 dark ruler ha des and 1 anti spell fragance, the cyber valley and 2 blue thunder - t45 was traded for a HL scapegoat and a gigaplant, and i traded one of my dekoichi for another gigaplant...

Oh yeah, I pulled a 1st Edition Ultimate Rare Super Ancient Deepsea King Coelacanth... *breatheeee*... on my first PTDN pack! :)

Is it just me or does that card have a lot of potential? Not to mention Level 7 and 2800 ATK to abuse A Legendary Ocean? :D

Nice cards there Kon; I've been trying to find Light And Darkness Dragon for ages, but needless to say, we didn't import the Power Pack so it isn't on sale anywhere. -_-

there was a sale at a book store that I went to to get a manga, and they were stopping the sale of Yugioh cards, due to a card shop opening across the mall. So, pack choices were slim, and they were behind the counter, so i just said give me one of each... and i got 5 packs... LOOK AT MY PULLS!

0-Cards.jpg

I PWN!

Ultimate Rare Red Eyes B. Dragon on the floor, a little bent but tis awesome!

btw silencer leader, That happened to me too once, on my VERY first booster pack ever .

Light of destruction!?! What!

Hong Kong has been selling it since a week ago lol.

We get things earlier from the factories in China than Japan, or the shopkeeper doesn't care about official sales date.

Recently pulled a Dimension Fusion while cleaning my room.

Apparently I got it before going on a Yugioh hiatus a few years ago, and forgot about it.

Archived