What have you pulled recently?

Well I got some LODT packs, and in my first pack, I pulled an Ultra Rare Honest ^^;; In my 4th pack, I got a Super Rare Disk Rider =D (These are Japanese Packs). Also, even though this isnt really a pull, I got my very own Junk Warrior, Gaia - Knight Of The Earth and Gigentech Fighter from Starter Deck 2008 (Japanese, Obviously)

In English packs, From PTDN, I've pulled a Storm Neos (SR), 2x Beginning Of The End (UR), Then, from GLAS, I pulled an Energy Absorbing Monolith (Ultimate Rare) and a Defensive Tactics (SR).

Meh, Pretty bad pulls (Apart from Honest, I guess...)

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got a 8 PTDN packs Got a Yubel Yubel-Terror Incarnate yubel-The uLtimate Nightmare Spell economics and a Rainbow Neos' date='Allure of Darkness,Dark Rainbow Dragon, and Gigaplant

[/quote']

I'm having some trouble believing that, especially since Spell Economics doesn't come in Phantom Darkness bossters.

Got a 8 PTDN packs Got a Yubel Yubel-Terror Incarnate yubel-The uLtimate Nightmare Spell economics and a Rainbow Neos' date='Allure of Darkness,Dark Rainbow Dragon, and Gigaplant

[/quote']

I'm having some trouble believing that, especially since Spell Economics doesn't come in Phantom Darkness bossters.

I know it was a misprint

I got a big box of boosters at Toys R Us for 20$ and came with 24 boosters. I got:

Chimeratech Overdragon

Mystic Swordsman Lv2 (Spanish)

Relinquished

Horus Lv6 (Spanish)

Pikeru's Circle of Enchantment (Spanish)

Sanga of the Thunder

and

Penumbral Soldier Lady (Spanish)

Archived