[LOCK] Digimon Alliance [LOCK]

Legend Zero

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

on't you mean FALCON punch, kari? anyway splicing might be slow, experementing with flash and photoshop and what not. (who says what not anyway) In a few weeks i may make a pilot for season six. or not. i may make jack bauer orders a cheeseburger instead.

I think some of the japanese names are good, im trying to learn japanese so...

And Killermurch has photoshop now, so waaaaaa, all i have is paint, so Killermurchs sprites will be epic...

And

Digivice602.png I just remembered I had these......feel like doing somthing with them....

That digivice is better than mine =[ ...

Oh well and Haruki, i'll get that sprite done as soon as possible...

digithal hazard plus chrome digizoid equals blk chrome digizoid, a hazardous material stronger than diaomond. it's true power is unknown, and it is very rarely found on digimon under the super ultimate level. some call it a myth, saying that the digimon only have slightly stonger versions of chrome digizoid or digital hazard. but the few digidestined have found tht this substance is real, and must do anything to keep it away from shadowdaemon. How's THAT for a season 6 plot?

digithal hazard plus chrome digizoid equals blk chrome digizoid' date=' a hazardous material stronger than diaomond. it's true power is unknown, and it is very rarely found on digimon under the super ultimate level. some call it a myth, saying that the digimon only have slightly stonger versions of chrome digizoid or digital hazard. but the few digidestined have found tht this substance is real, and must do anything to keep it away from shadowdaemon. How's THAT for a season 6 plot?

[/quote']

bkwargreymon.gif

must i say more

Thank you Commanderikari I'll take BlkWargreymon in that case.

I was unaware that BlkWargreymon wore Digizoid and Haruki your wrong.

Reichmon and Jagerleomon have Dark Chrome Digizoid and I believe it states THERE the only ones who wear it.

EDIT: Nvm it appears someone does have BlkWargreymon.

digithal hazard plus chrome digizoid equals blk chrome digizoid' date=' a hazardous material stronger than diaomond. it's true power is unknown, and it is very rarely found on digimon under the super ultimate level. some call it a myth, saying that the digimon only have slightly stonger versions of chrome digizoid or digital hazard. but the few digidestined have found tht this substance is real, and must do anything to keep it away from shadowdaemon. How's THAT for a season 6 plot?

[/quote']

Doesn't Megidramon have the Digithal hazard?

GRRRRRR' date=' i had already added BlackWargreymon already but no biggy i will just stick with Aquatic Digimon. But i need MetalSeadramon's sprite and i wanna add Plesiomon if that is possible.

[/quote']

One, partner per person. (Except for me)

I've already decided that having multiple partners will be a reward for special contest and stuff.

Archived