[LOCK] Digimon Alliance [LOCK]

Legend Zero

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

digithal hazard plus chrome digizoid equals blk chrome digizoid' date=' a hazardous material stronger than diaomond. it's true power is unknown, and it is very rarely found on digimon under the super ultimate level. some call it a myth, saying that the digimon only have slightly stonger versions of chrome digizoid or digital hazard. but the few digidestined have found tht this substance is real, and must do anything to keep it away from shadowdaemon. How's THAT for a season 6 plot?

[/quote']

Doesn't Megidramon have the Digithal hazard?

Yes Megidramon did have the Digital Hazard I believe he couldn't control it which is why he almost self destructed and blew up the Digital World.

Nah I doubt that the Genocide would have been a success the Royal Knights would have killed the heros. As we can already tell the Burst Modes couldn't defeat the elite Knights such as Craniummon, Gallantmon, AlforceVeedramon, and Omnimon. So I think things might have went differently if they had tried to kill the digimon.

Thats what I thought' date=' even if I skipped over a few episodes. Still my favorite of the series was Keenan. Even if Falcomon bugs me. D:

[/quote']

rewatch it in subs

It is allot better

I am going to end up watching Frontier soon in subs.Hoping it is just a little bit better than what Disney turned it into

Archived