[LOCK] Digimon Alliance [LOCK]

Legend Zero

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

io2dfl.png

DeviChibomon' date=' ShadowVeemon, ShadowExVeemon, DarkPaildramon, ChaosImperialDramon DM, ChaosImperialDramon Havoc Mode

I'm using the Havoc mode as my partner, I'm too lazy to crop. Plus, the Fanmon was made by a friend off-site.

[/quote']

*gets a nose bleed and faints*

Havoc mode does look pretty cool' date=' i like the green glow.

ps: Wait... when was commanderikari allowed to accept members? If im not mistaken only LZ, Brokenheart, Mirage and Bel the Ripper were allowed to do that.

[/quote']

O_o! agreed dare i say this is the best looking recolor ive seen besides my ophani and OOBM

We are' date=' usually. Kari took it upon herself to serve out partners to everyone. Also, let us congratulate LZ for this awesome Apocalymon avi.

[/quote']

Avi pwnz

We are' date=' usually. Kari took it upon herself to serve out partners to everyone. Also, let us congratulate LZ for this awesome Apocalymon avi.

[/quote']

I agree this 'LZ' must be an amazing GFX'er. lol

I added some games to the site and now will try and re-configure my sig space to get a link.

Off-Topic: Also will be getting new avi soon I think, probably from the Prince of Tennis.

About the forum, I am going to get 10 posts asap, then I'll be able to play the games.

Also Metal, DO NOT post in this thread without being a member of the Aliiance, thank you. Also Major, I assume you have yet to be accepted unless you ask politely, so please do so or leave.

About the forum' date=' I am going to get 10 posts asap, then I'll be able to play the games.

Also Metal, DO NOT post in this thread without being a member of the Aliiance, thank you. Also Major, I assume you have yet to be accepted unless you ask politely, so please do so or leave.

[/quote']

You also have to get 5 post per day, I think.

Archived