Rammstein.

HORUS

So I started listening to Rammstein in 9th grade, which was 2 years ago, but somehow lost interest in them after a few months.

A few days ago I got bored and downloaded Rammstein's entire discography, and now I'm hooked on them.

I'm in my fourth year of German class so I have a pretty good understanding of Rammstein's lyrics without having to look them up.

My favourite songs by them are Sonne, Bück Dich, and Mein Teil.

Anyone else like Rammstein?

I love them. I'm in my second year of German so far. I have already played Engel and Sonne for my school. My favorite song though' date=' has become [b']Mein Herz Brent.[/b]

I like that one to. I tried to speak German but it was way to hard.

' pid='1894296' dateline='1237251495']

Meh.

They are okay. Kind of generic I think.

But their live performances are bad-ass.

Using the basic definition of 'generic'' date=' I conclude from your statement that Rammstein is a member of a genre.

Very astute.

[/quote']

No. By using the term 'generic', I was stating that their music is good, but can also be compared to another group easily because their sound is 'generic.'

Meh.

Using the basic definition of 'generic'' date=' I conclude from your statement that Rammstein is a member of a genre.

Very astute.

[/quote']

No. By using the term 'generic', I was stating that their music is good, but can also be compared to another group easily because their sound is 'generic.'

In other words, you are stating that Rammstein's music is simple. Instead of complicated like Dream Theater's is, (Or Symphony X's if you want to get really complicated.)

Meh.

Very astute.

[/quote']

In other words, you are stating that Rammstein's music is simple. Instead of complicated like Dream Theater's is, (Or Symphony X's if you want to get really complicated.)

Kind of...

I guess. :/

I was kind of saying that I hear a lot of bands sounding similar to them though.

Meh.

Very astute.

[/quote']

Kind of...

I guess. :/

I was kind of saying that I hear a lot of bands sounding similar to them though.

I know of exactly 0 bands that sound similar to Rammstein.

I love them. I'm in my second year of German so far. I have already played Engel and Sonne for my school. My favorite song though' date=' has become [b']Mein Herz Brent.[/b]

I like that one to. I tried to speak German but it was way to hard.

[align=center] You need phlem (how the Frootloop do you spell that?)

My favorite songs by Rammstien include: Links 2,3,4, Amerika, and Fieur Fieur (again, spelling?)[/align]

Archived