- and as always my winning rule: first to get 10 votes/ or 3 days wins

- only votes in the poll are counted

- first to post a card will be my opponent

- no reservation allowed

.::~ ! Opponent Found ! ~::.

My card:

[align=center]190835.jpg

[spoiler= lore] 1 Tuner + 1 or more WATER non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Summoned, place 3 Chain Counters on it. This card cannot attack if there is a Chain Counter on it. If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 Chain Counter instead. When this card attacks while "Umi" is face-up on the field, destroy all cards on your opponent's field. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Fish-Type or Sea Serpent-Type monster from your Graveyard.

[/align]

- nightmarian's rule:

Members must vote based on:

Pic 5

Name 5

OCG 10

Effect (Including balance & creativity) 10

overall: 30

please post your gradings before voting.

Point out the OCG errors if it's below 8 in your Grading, or else it won't be counted !

:: Good Luck Nightmarian ::

I take it.. good luck ^^

My card :

202617swe.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, you can equip this card to a Gemini Monster you control, OR unequip it to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this effect, that monster is treated as an Effect Monster, and gains its effects. When this card is sent to the Graveyard while equipped to a Gemini Monster, you can Special Summon this card. (A monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed by battle, destroy this card instead.)

CREDIT : MTG

Anyway, i used Synchro speed to make slow Geminis faster, and we know how slow they are...this card would speed them up...and because it is in your Extra Deck, you can get it really easy...also, if this card is equipped to Gemini monster, and that Gemini monster is removed from the field, and this card is sent to the graveyard you will be able to Special Summon it back on field...this really helps so u can equip it to another monster, low attack is to balance it, and good defense is there to stop opponent from destroying it easy just after you summoned it...in most cases though, it will be still destroyed in current meta , but point was to make that -1 from Synchro Summon to 0...

Reptile-Type and WATER are selected randomly, just because i don't love to support Types and Attributes that are already in tier 1.... because it have 1000 ATK you can get it back to your Extra Deck by using Salvage..so u will be able to use it again ...

For OCG, that there is no mistakes...here is a few similar cards that use similar wordings... card like this doesn't exist anywhere obv, so there is not possible to get card that have totally same OCG....

http://www.ideal808.com/images%5Cdp06_en0091.jpg

-well this card shows a lot...

Also, i guess that some people will think that Gemini Monster and Effect Monster should be Gemini monster / Effect monster so here is proof that monster is really capitalized...

http://www.ideal808.com/images%5Cjump-en031_logo.jpg

Leviathan, The Sealed King of the Ocean

Picture: 5/5 - looks great and cool

Name: 5/5 - sounds good

OCG: 5/10 - it should say "When this card attacks while "Umi" is face-up on the field, destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field". Also I think it should say "When this card is Special Summoned, placed 3 Chain Counters on this card."

Effect: 8/10 - sounds good but easily stopped by Stardust Dragon, Divine Wrath, etc.

Overal: 23/30

Neuromancer Octopus

Picture: 4/5 - I think it needs more color

Name: 4/5 - i don't really know what to say about Neuromancer when i hear that i think of a Necromancer.

OCG: 9/10 - I don't really see any errors in this.

Effect: 9/10 - sounds great and would help plant decks. But i think the fact that it can Special Summon itself is kind of broken.

Overall: 26/30

Leviathan, The Sealed King of the Ocean

Picture : 5/5 - it looks kick ass xD

Name : 4/5 - I'm a big fan of 'big' rawring things, so yeah.

OCG : 7/10 - Still requires some 'tuning', but it's so-so otherwise.

Effect : 8/10 - It's still Compulsory Evacuation Device-able, but it's other effect is broke...

Overall : 24/30

Neuromancer Octopus

Picture : 3/5 - Pic looks 'weird' D: (On Second thought....)

Name : 3/5 - Could be better.... (On second thought...)

OCG : 10/10 - hmm wordings alright i guess (:3 could be better.)

Effect: 6/10 - hmm not sure, maybe it's too good lol. but for Gemini Support (On second thought...)

Overall : 22/30

O_o

Didnt expect it to 'match' D:

so....

+2 to Leviathan, cause he's my favorite now xD

so that's 26/30

- Okay due to raven's constant nagging, this is fixed. :3 also, nice voting for yourself Raven :3

Uh, oh...

Devilq8

Picture : 5/5 - it looks kick ass xD

Name : 4/5 - I'm a big fan of 'big' rawring things, so yeah.

OCG : 5/10 - Still requires some 'tuning'

Effect : 8/10 - It's still Compulsory Evacuation Device-able, but it's other effect is broke...

Overall : 24/30

That is 22 total...<< And i see u changed now my score so that is again lower then him..but we got same..then u add +2 ... lol, weird

1 Tuner + 1 or more WATER non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Summoned, place 3 Chain Counters on it. This card cannot attack if there is a Chain Counter on it. If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 Chain Counter instead. When this card attacks while "Umi" is face-up on the field, destroy all cards on your opponent's field. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Fish-Type or Sea Serpent-Type monster from your Graveyard.

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters

When this card is Summoned, place 3 Chain Counters on this card. This card cannot attack if there are Chain Counters on this card. If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 Chain Counter on this card instead. When this card attacks while "Umi" is on the field, destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field after damage calculation. Once per turn, you can remove 1 WATER Monster from your graveyard to Special Summon 1 Fish-Type or Sea Serpent-Type Monster from your Graveyard.

- There o-o.

I think that rei_hunter's vote shouldn't count... because he first gave 24 to you and 22 to me, and it was actually 22 to you ( he didn't count well)...then he added his own criteria, which is not in our template...after i told him that he points OCG errors, he gave me 10/10 for OCG, but lowered other parts..but he still didn't count well... so i think that vote from person that doesn't know what he is really doing shouldn't count...

And for that OCG rule...i am not sure about it..then there should be told why someone gave 9/10 too...so other there must be explanation for OCG for any grading , or for none....because even 1 point can be gold...ok?

Btw Bludmonkey vote for me doesn't count because he didn't vote here using template...so be careful about it people....

And my advice DevilQ8 is that we add this :

-best 3 voters ( people that will give best explanations) will get 1 REP each.

When this card is Summoned' date=' place 3 Chain Counters on it. This card cannot attack if there is a Chain Counter on it. If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 Chain Counter instead. When this card attacks while "Umi" is face-up on the field, destroy all cards on your opponent's field. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Fish-Type or Sea Serpent-Type monster from your Graveyard.

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner WATER monsters

When this card is Summoned, place 3 Chain Counters on this card. This card cannot attack if there are Chain Counters on this card. If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 Chain Counter on this card instead. When this card attacks while "Umi" is on the field, destroy all cards on your opponent's side of the field after damage calculation. Once per turn, you can remove 1 WATER Monster from your graveyard to Special Summon 1 Fish-Type or Sea Serpent-Type Monster from your Graveyard.

- There o-o.

[/quote']

these are NOT OCG errors,

your correction is wrong buddy :)

OCG error is also if there is more words/text or w/e then it should be...how Konami makes new cards , there is less and less number of informations but all is integrated in game....

I heard that they are thinking to include key-words like in Magic The Gathering..there will be no text for example for Spirits/Unions and some other stuff but that will be replaced with 1 word..:D

Btw, you still didn't answer on my last post..

We need more votes obviously..but we need voters that actually follow rules and know how to judge criteria...that is why there is that template , u know... just face it, u changed votes numerous number of times, while u didn't even calculate good...i already explained it few times, i think i don't need to explain again..just read my few last posts..

Leviathan, the Sealed King of the Ocean

Pic 4/5

Name 4/5

OCG 8/10

Effect (Including balance & creativity) 5/10 (I don't find this balanced. There are cards to remove counters, and even cards like book of moon or book of eclipse.)

Total 21/30

OCG fixes in bold, deleted text in red:

When this card is Summoned, place 3 Chain Counters on it. This card cannot attack if there is a Chain Counter on it. If this card would be destroyed, remove 1 Chain Counter instead. When this card attacks while "Umi" is face-up on the field, destroy all cards your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 WATER monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 Fish-Type or Sea Serpent-Type monster from your Graveyard.

Neuromancer Octopus

Pic 4/5

Name 3/5 (I don't really like that name. Does that thing even have 8 legs?)

OCG 10/10

Effect (Including balance & creativity) 7/10

Total 24/30

Archived