• I cant decide
    • Mine isnt a character it is a show
    • ANIME STINK

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Let's see...

Shana, Shakugan no Shana - She's the anime character most like me, so it's interesting to see what she says and compare it to how I am. Plus, she's so pretty and she's drawn by my favorite artist, Ito Noizi. Plus, voiced by my favorite seiyuu, Rie Kugimiya-san.

Louise, Zero no Tsukaima - I absolutely love tsundere characters and Louise is absolutely awsome. I love the way she treats her Familiar, Saito, and then the way she falls in love with him~ She always seems irritated and annoyed, it's pretty cool =3

Ami, Toradora - Okay, usually I hate these kind of characters that get in the way of the main lead and also cause uneeded complications and what not, but Ami is an exception and makes it on my favorite list because of the way she talks. She's twist your words and mess with your mind, just for the fun of it. Plus, her fright about stalkers make me laugh~

Zero and Shiki, Vampire Knight - Deadly hot, enough said.

Hinata Hyuuga, Naruto - She's my anime idol xD Yes, I can have one~ I like her shyness. Usually I hate such characters, but Hinata's very strong hearted and will do anything for the person she loves. And the fight with Pein in Shippuden made me love her even more. She was actually my very first favorite character too.

Eureka, Eureka Seven - She's also a bit like me, and I just love her clueless attitude to regular human things. What can I say? She's just a really cool character.

Mion/Shion, Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni - They creep me out. They just creep me out...

Archived