New Monarch: Lyza the Gale Monarch

Yankee

Well, here we go again, another card by me, Yankeefan =D

Today, I bring you my attempt at a monarch.

Not exactly a lot to say here. Just read and comment please.

[align=center][spoiler=Lyza the Gale Monarch]25511.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is Summoned, you can search your Deck for a "Monarch" card and add it to your hand. If this card is used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon, put this card face-up in your Deck and shuffle it. When you draw this face-up card, you can Special Summon it to treat 1 face-up "Monarch" monster you control (except this card) as having been Tribute Summoned and activate its appropriate effect.

[/align]

[spoiler=Notes]

If you notice, it's a woman. Yes, I made a female monarch. Got a problem with that? XD

Also,

Thanks for the help Browarod ///_^

Cheers,

Yankeefan

It's not really similar to Monarchs in any way, aside from the 1000 DEF part.

If you were attempting to make a Monarch Support Card, you shouldn't have named it "_ the _ Monarch". You should have named it "Monarch Empress" or something along those lines.

When this card is Summoned, you can add 1 "Monarch" card from your Deck to your hand.

place (not put)

Those are the only OCG Errors I noticed.

It's not a bad card, though.

5/10

No. He really shouldn't.

This.

This card is mediocre. It's not a Monarch by any standard other than its DEF of 1000. It's a Monarch support card. The effect is an attempt to support the Monarch theme, but it lacks a way to jump out of the Deck.

I had a phase where I was using Pharaoh's Treasure as a means of recursion for cards I wanted back. It didn't work because I'd never draw it after it was shuffled in. This would easily suffer a similar fate. By the time you draw it again, you will more than definitely not have a Monarch on the field to activate the effect of.

The first effect is crazy broken since it can be Special Summoned to get a Monarch for free Tribute fodder.

You didn't make a Monarch that supports Monarchs, you made an Elemental Hero Stratos that supports Monarchs. >_>

The picture is shiny, though.

6/10.

Well this is cool' date=' it is a girl O.o you should make a whole set of women monarches.

[/quote']

lol

No. He really shouldn't.

Meh

No. He really shouldn't.

This.

This card is mediocre. It's not a Monarch by any standard other than its DEF of 1000. It's a Monarch support card. The effect is an attempt to support the Monarch theme' date=' but it lacks a way to jump out of the Deck.

I had a phase where I was using Pharaoh's Treasure as a means of recursion for cards I wanted back. It didn't work because I'd never draw it after it was shuffled in. This would easily suffer a similar fate. By the time you draw it again, you will more than definitely not have a Monarch on the field to activate the effect of.

The first effect is crazy broken since it can be Special Summoned to get a Monarch for free Tribute fodder.

You didn't make a Monarch that supports Monarchs, you made an Elemental Hero Stratos that supports Monarchs. >_>

The picture is shiny, though.

6/10.

[/quote']

Thanks for the post ///_^

Archived