lock

Star Child

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final entry from me for the contest.

I do not own the artwork used in the following card nor do I know who does.

[spoiler=The Card]252302f.jpg

Sadly' date=' my best succubus card (Lillith the Succubus Empress) was considered inappropriate so I can't use it here. Bloody nipple slips.

[/quote']

pm it to me and i'll grade it instead of this one.

~reserved~

Will be back shortly to post my cards.

EDIT:

[spoiler=Entries]

96473.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When a DARK Warrior-Type monster you control is destroyed as a result of battle and sent the the Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. When this card is Summoned, destroy 1 monster and 1 Spell or Trap Card your opponent controls.

96473e.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card destroys a monster by battle, equip that monster to this card (you can only equip 1 monster this way). Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by level of the monster equipped to this card x100. If this card would be removed from the field, you can destroy a monster equipped to this card instead.

96473.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]1 Warrior-Type Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this monster is Summoned, inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Spell/Trap Card your opponent has on the field. When a Warrior-Type monster is sent to your Graveyard, inflict damage to your opponet equal to the level of that monster x100.

[spoiler=Image Credit]Catman, Haris, and Myself, respectively

[align=center]

Here is my Entry!

[spoiler=My Card]Nurse2.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is destroyed in battle while it is in face-up Attack Position and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon up to 3 Level 2 or lower monsters from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. During each of your End Phases, remove from the game, one of the monsters Special Summoned using this effect. As long as this card remains in your Graveyard, you gain 100 Life Points each time you summon a Level 2 or lower monster.

[/align]

Archived