Okay... aI nedd yoar helpp guize.

Willieh

There's always growing up. After all' date=' it's you who gets hurt from practical jokes, not him. If he chooses to hurt you after your joke, you'll have no one to blame but yourself.

[/quote']

I'm looking for heterosexual replies. :/

Sorry.

Too bad I'm as heterosexual as they come.

Something my brother did:

3 years ago, these guys from another frat spray painted one of his friends car. So he saved his piss in milk bottles (you know, the plastic gallon ones). Then, he took like half a years worth and filled up a trashcan with it. Then he leaned the trashcan up against their door, wrang the door bell, and ran like hell. When they opened the door, it tipped over and flooded into their house.

So about a year later, at my old school in montana, there were these pricks that would pull all kinds of stuff and attempt to beat us up (very poor attempts btw). So we pissed in water bottles and poured it in their lockers. Then we put tacks in their athletic shoes and stole their altoids. The bastards got away with everything because they were on the football team.

lmao, my time to shine, pretend that his last prank killed u or forced u to kill yourself, then sick your best friends or the football team on him, frame him for murder, then lie on his couch till he gets home, put ketchup on his mom (make sure she is in on it) then pretend u killed her, or just do some final destination s*** it's funny as hell, pm for details

lmao' date=' my time to shine, pretend that his last prank killed u or forced u to kill yourself, then sick your best friends or the football team on him, frame him for murder, then lie on his couch till he gets home, put ketchup on his mom (make sure she is in on it) then pretend u killed her, or just do some final destination s*** it's funny as hell, pm for details

[/quote']

Wow.

This one actually grasps my attention.

I could convince him that he's caused me to be suicidal or something. And then make him think I'm dead. :D

I think I know what I'll do XD

Archived