Big Giveaway Contest! [500 Point Prize!]

Death Bishop

Will you miss me?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Will you miss me?

[align=center]Hello All,

Yes I think it's time I give up YCM, but not forever! :D

I want to say goodbye by giving most of my points to 1, yes just 1, lucky member!

Of course, there is an entry fee, but, I am not gaining anything!

[spoiler= Rules]

No Spamming & Flamming.

Entry Fee is 7 points.

Max. of 10 contestants! (Get in now!)

Follow The Rules of teh YCM!

The object of this contest is to impress me with the best card you've EVER made on YCM (Just 1 card). This will test how good you really are.. =/

Oh yeah, there is only 1 prize, 500 points. :D

[spoiler= Contestants]

1)Jovi

2)Bretnova

3).:True Destiny:.

4)PARANOIA_brother_Sparky

5)X-31 Fighter

6)rodri666

7)Lord_Charmander

8.al909090

9)eliteduelists

10)HoboJoe

11)ridley555

12)Dark Anarchist

Goodbye and impress me,

Death Bishop.[/align]

[spoiler=Here's my best card. It's the ace card I use to get my first top 3 position in my career as a YCMaker.][align=center][spoiler=[b]Effect[/b]]

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner Warrior-Type monsters

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this monster is Special Summoned, select 1 Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard and equip it to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the equipped card's ATK. This card gains 100 ATK for each Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard. You can remove from play 1 Warrior-Type monster from your hand to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. While this card is face-up on the field, negate all the effect of face-up Effect Monsters on the field, except this card.

Kyosuke%2CProtectoroftheBonds.jpg[/align]

Ok, im in. This is my card:

darkinfernodragonvh9.png

[spoiler=Effect]: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 DARK Dragon-Type monsters you control. When this card is Special Summoned, you can pay 3000 points to destroy all cards on the field except this one. If this effect is activated, increase this card's ATK by 300 points for each Dragon-Type monster either player's Graveyard until the End Phase. Once per turn, you can discard 1 DARK Dragon-Type monster from your hand to inflict 300 damage to your opponent for each DARK Dragon-Type monster on the field and in either player's Graveyard, if you do, you cannot declare an attack this turn. When this card is destroyed, you can pay 1000 Points to Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard.

Here's my entry:

221678dlu.jpg

Effect: This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Contract Signed". Monsters this card destroys by battle are removed from play instead of going to the Graveyard. When this face-up card attacks or is attacked, and it is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you gain 200 Life Points for each card removed by "Twilight Suzuka's" effect.

if you want the ritual card for it just say so on here

[align=center]

~Reserved

~Points sent

Heres my card:

[spoiler=Card]16ii4x1.jpg

[spoiler=Card Lore]This card is treated as a Normal Monster while face-up on the field or in the Graveyard. While this card is face-up on the field, you can Normal Summon it to have it treated as a Spirit Monster with the following effect:

-This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card returns to the owner's hand during the End Phase of the turn it is Normal Summoned or flipped face-up. If this card is the only card you control this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

[spoiler=Image Credit]DeviantART.com

[/align]

Not my best, but this one decent.

43681.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card is treated as a Pyro-Type. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 2 FIRE monsters you control and discard 1 card from your hand. When this card is Summoned, destroy 1 card your opponent controls. Once per turn, you can send 1 FIRE monster in your Deck to the Graveyard. Place 1 Infernal Counter on this card for each FIRE monster in your Graveyard (max. 7). If your opponent activates a Spell Card, you can remove 2 Infernal Counters from this card to negate the effect. After the 2nd Standby Phase this card is Summoned, increase your Life Points by 300 for each Infernal Counter on this card.

Okay, here's my card.

101372z.jpg

[align=center][spoiler=Lore]If this card is Special Summoned by Tributing a monster, activate 1 of the following effects depending on the Attribute of the monster that was used to Tribute Summon this monster:

DARK: While this card is face-up on the field, your opponent cannot select a face-up monster as an attack target except "Abyssal Puma".

WATER: When this card is destroyed as a result of battle, increase the ATK of all Beast-Type monsters by an amount equal to their Level x 100.

WIND: If this card battles a FIRE monster other then "Abyssal Puma", decrease this card's DEF by an amount equal to half of the targeted monster's original ATK.

FIRE: Select 1 random card from your opponent's hand and add it to your own hand. If that card is a monster, that card is destroyed instead.

LIGHT: During your 3rd Standby Phase after this card is Special Summoned successfully, destroy this card.

EARTH: If this card is sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, destroy that card also.

DIVINE: Destroy all monsters on the field.

[/align]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived