If you go to hell, Valtabor will be waiting for you...

AsterikcAde

[spoiler=Monsters]152558t.jpg152558e.jpg152558a.jpg152558w.jpg152558.jpg152558f.jpg

[spoiler=Unreadable Effects]

Plateshod Golem's Effect: This card’s other type is treated as Machine.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing one Machine-Type and one Rock-Type monster from your Graveyard. When this card is successfully summoned, destroy three of your Opponent’s monsters. The effects of your Opponent’s Continuous Spell or Traps cannot affect this card, and when this card deals direct damage, your Opponent’s Life Points is decreased by half instead of your Opponent taking the full ATK of this card. If you do this, you may not declare an attack with this card for nine of your turns. At the end of your turn, you may tribute this card to destroy all monsters on your Opponent’s Side of the Field and your Opponent takes 500 damage times the number of monsters that were destroyed in this way.

Valtabor's Effect: This card’s other Attribute is treated as FIRE.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned unless you have nine DARK Fiend-Type monsters in your Graveyard and at least one Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard as well. As long as this card remains face-up on your Side of the Field, a monster that is sent to the Graveyard is removed from play instead and your Opponent takes half of the ATK of that removed monster to their Life Points. When you declare an attack with this card, remove all face-up monsters from the game (except this card) and select nine Monster and Spell & Trap Zones on the Field, the Player that summons a monster on one of the selected Monster Zones, the ATK and DEF of that monster is decreased by 900, and the Player that sets or activates a Spell or Trap card on one of the selected Spell & Trap Zones, the Player takes 100 damage times the number of removed monsters on that Player’s remove from play area. If this card is destroyed or removed from play, both Players Life Points are reduced to 100.

[spoiler=Spells and Traps]152558.jpg152558i.jpg152558q.jpg152558.jpg

Love the pics

Thanx' date=' what about the effects? What do think of effect concepts of these cards?

[/quote']

To be honest i think the effects are better than any i've thought of. That kind of sums it up i think all elements of your cards are good so i would say 10/10

Love the pics

Thanx' date=' what about the effects? What do think of effect concepts of these cards?

[/quote']

To be honest i think the effects are better than any i've thought of. That kind of sums it up i think all elements of your cards are good so i would say 10/10

Thanx dude! ^^

Floatfish + Level Limit - Area B = broken combo

Totally' date=' but Floatfish will help you in the long run, thanx for the comment...^^[hr']

vlatabor pic is overused....some cards are a bit overpowered....cap where you should..some ocg errors..but few i might add ^^..i must admit these are some awsome cards...hope to see more of your work ^^ 8/10

I didn't know that Valtabor's image was overused...

Oh well, and yeah some are a bit overpowered like Floatfish, Hydra of Spite, and of course Valtabor. But if you read his effect again it says that when he gets destroyed, both players get their Life Points reduce to 100.

Archived