Spinning

Nearly every deck can profit off of spinning right round... like a record player... baby... right round.

Legendary Jujitsu Master will probably be replaced with GB hunter since the only time i see him is in side decks against GB's

PWWB is still good in every deck.

Raiza is good in any deck that runs monarchs

No f***ing way! yes way

They can't do that! all overpowerd arch-types need a killer but this one was actually good... i know shocking

Just now I managed to get hold of 2 Jujitsu Masters! hes still a good card just been 1upped in the side deckible department

Let's go complain about it! lets not

I tought GB was for "Glad Beast". And how am I supposed to know it already? GB does stand for gladfags

No f***ing way! yes way

They can't do that! all overpowerd arch-types need a killer but this one was actually good... i know shocking

Just now I managed to get hold of 2 Jujitsu Masters! hes still a good card just been 1upped in the side deckible department

Let's go complain about it! lets not

I tought GB was for "Glad Beast". And how am I supposed to know it already? GB does stand for gladfags

i lol'd.

Discuss Legendary Jujitsu Master' date=' Phoenix Wing Wind Blast and Raiza the Storm Monarch, some of the spin cards I tend to see a lot.

Which Decks profit from Spinning, besides Stalling?

[/quote']

Spinning's really no better than RFPing most of the time. It's only better than destroying because cards aren't as accessible in the Deck as in the Graveyard. The "draw lock" thing isn't really a draw lock considering that they're going to draw anyway, they still get the same +1 by drawing back their spun card as they'd get from drawing anything else.

Guest PikaPerson01

Anyone who thinks spinning is only usable against Gladiator Beasts, and most other decks can take spinning and not be severely handicapped is terribad at the game.

Spinning's really no better than RFPing most of the time. It's only better than destroying because cards aren't as accessible in the Deck as in the Graveyard. The "draw lock" thing isn't really a draw lock considering that they're going to draw anyway' date=' they still get the same +1 by drawing back their spun card as they'd get from drawing anything else.

[/quote']

Lrn2playbetter.

Guest PikaPerson01

Anyone who thinks spinning is only usable against Gladiator Beasts' date=' and most other decks can take spinning and not be severely handicapped is terribad at the game.

[/quote']

On that note, why don't we see this much anymore?

Not many decent spinning cards. Raiza, PWWB, LJM, and then... what else? Back to Square One? <_<

Anyone who thinks spinning is only usable against Gladiator Beasts' date=' and most other decks can take spinning and not be severely handicapped is terribad at the game.

[/quote']

On that note, why don't we see this much anymore?

Not many decent spinning cards. Raiza, PWWB, LJM, and then... what else? Back to Square One? <_<

BS1 is an a-okay card. Call me crazy or anything.

Archived