Fu*king ADHD

Cyber Altair

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know how all y'all feel! >.<

Funny story that happened to me: I was eating cereal one morning, and when I was done, I dozed off, and I put the dirty bowl into the fridge, threw the full box of cereal away, and put the orange juice in the cupboard. It took me long enough to notice dad finding the cereal in the trash. XD

Yup.

Happened to me.

I had a bowl of peanuts' date=' I went to pour some orange juice in a cup, but I ended up pouring that orange juice in the bowl with the peanuts.

Poor peanuts D:

[/quote']

YOU SICK funk! HOW COULD YOU JUST DROWN THOSE POOR, DEFENSELESS PEANUTS AND JUST PASS IT OFF AS AN 'ACCIDENT'?

YOU DESERVE TO BURN!

Yup.

Happened to me.

I had a bowl of peanuts' date=' I went to pour some orange juice in a cup, but I ended up pouring that orange juice in the bowl with the peanuts.

Poor peanuts D:

[/quote']

YOU SICK f***! HOW COULD YOU JUST DROWN THOSE POOR, DEFENSELESS PEANUTS AND JUST PASS IT OFF AS AN 'ACCIDENT'?

YOU DESERVE TO BURN!

Peanuts taste like balls =/

Wait.. scratch that.. I meant peanuts are salty >.<

[align=center]For two consecutive weeks my ADHD got me kicked out of science class!

It's also won me 3 awards, 2 girlfriends, 5 kicks in the nuts, 1 "F", 1,000,000 enemies, 8 detentions, 17 friends, a low attention span, and.... um... what was I gonna say?

Oh yea! and - $100 :cry:[/align]

Attention

Defesit

Hyper-active

Disorder

[align=center]For two consecutive weeks my ADHD got me kicked out of science class!

It's also won me 3 awards' date=' 2 girlfriends, 5 kicks in the nuts, 1 "F", 1,000,000 enemies, 8 detentions, 17 friends, a low attention span, and.... um... what was I gonna say?

Oh yea! and - $100 :cry:[/align']

The knowledge that your parents dont care about you enough to buy you AHDH medication... Priceless.

Yup.

Happened to me.

Poor peanuts D:

[/quote']

YOU SICK f***! HOW COULD YOU JUST DROWN THOSE POOR, DEFENSELESS PEANUTS AND JUST PASS IT OFF AS AN 'ACCIDENT'?

YOU DESERVE TO BURN!

=O

I made it up to them. I eated them.

Guest Tiger

I'm normal, unlike most people on this forum.

Um...but there's this kid in my school who has ADD and ADHD. He's such an idiot. =/

He flunks every test and he likes death and killing and blood and things like that, so he stabs himself and other people all the time. So he's an emo person with ADD and ADHD.

It's also won me 3 awards' date=' 2 girlfriends, 5 kicks in the nuts, 1 "F", 1,000,000 enemies, 8 detentions, 17 friends, a low attention span, and.... um... what was I gonna say?

Oh yea! and - $100 :cry:[/align']

The knowledge that your parents dont care about you enough to buy you AHDH medication... Priceless.

[align=center]They buy me Focalin XR 15 millagram tabletes... they just don't work after 3:00 pm.

I once poured Orange juice on my Cheeree o's. My dog liked that breakfast.

I also once poured salt on Rice Crispy cereal... It was in a sugar bowl!!

EDIT: are you people calling us who are unfortunite enough to be cursed with Attention Defisite Hyper-active Disorder, or Attention Defisit Disorder, stupid!?!? We are quite an intelegent peoples... we just can't think on one subject for more than 10 minutes...

P.S. ADHD and ADD are the same thing... ADHD just means you hyper...[/align]

Archived