Cyber Altair

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do it all the time =/ because of my ADD

Cool' date=' we're like brother and s*** =D

[/quote']

i don't have ADHD just ADD

Actually it's termed as ADHD "Attention Defection and Hyperactivity Disorder".

I have ADHD (Attention Defection Only) so we are like brothers. I'm the oldest cause I have the looks and the grammar.

Yup.

Happened to me.

I had a bowl of peanuts' date=' I went to pour some orange juice in a cup, but I ended up pouring that orange juice in the bowl with the peanuts.

Poor peanuts D:

[/quote']

YOU SICK f***! HOW COULD YOU JUST DROWN THOSE POOR, DEFENSELESS PEANUTS AND JUST PASS IT OFF AS AN 'ACCIDENT'?

YOU DESERVE TO BURN!

Peanuts taste like balls =/

Wait.. scratch that.. I meant peanuts are salty >.<

"Wait... you tasted that? D: ihateyou go die >=[

I do it all the time =/ because of my ADD

Cool' date=' we're like brother and s*** =D

[/quote']

i don't have ADHD just ADD

Actually it's termed as ADHD "Attention Defection and Hyperactivity Disorder".

I have ADHD (Attention Defection Only) so we are like brothers. I'm the oldest cause I have the looks and the grammar.

Ill give u the grammar, but the looks i beg to differ

I'm pretty sure I have it. Right now, I was working on my book report. Now I'm on YCM. Its gets really annoying when you try to do something, but you never finish it. I've never completed a Mario Paint song, Warcraft III level, short story, or hack. I actualy took a 5-minute break while writing this.

Don't you just hate it when your doing something important and then just lose attention and end up fu*king the whole damn thing? Yah that just happened >.>

Um let me think........

There was the time when i was bowling, i went to pick up the medium sized ball, but ended up picking up the large sized ball, falling over because of its weight, hitting my head on the ball, cracking my head open >.> (1 of the 3 times ive cracked my head open)

You have no idea how seriously annoying it is.

One day, I decided I was going to go ask one of my closest friends out, and I've know her for the longest time.

Well, we were in school, and it just so happens about 5 seconds earlier before I ask her out, somebody screams out 'Direah'.

Well, I was in the process of asking her out, so instead of saying "Will you be my girlfriend?" I had said "Will you be my Direah?"

Akward as hell >_>.

Archived