fenrir

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

can i join with this character

Name:Kevin Stout

Age(13-16):16

Orphan or Regular:Regular

Bio:He is the middle child in the family but he is the only one who has recruited into the academy. At a young age he has always fought other people's battles and has usually come out on top but this has landed him into trouble a lot especially when he finds out it was the one (family or friend) he was protecting started the confrontation.

He joined the academy to hopefully one day retain his family's honour since his father, who was once a noble knight, retreated with his army midway into battle and the king was almost murdered by the enemy because of his father's careless action.

Appearance: warrior-1.jpg

Personality:Brave, Bold, Heroic but he usually rushes into things without thinking

Anything Else: he knows Stephanie because his father was friends with her father.

Carries his father's sword with him to remind him not to repeat his father's mistake (if he's a warrior he uses it). His father's sword has ancient writing inscribed along the blade.

His father said that Stephanie's father inscribed them on to the blade and has some special powers when they are activated but his father doesn't know what they are though as he was never able to use the powers.

Can i have Kicker as his mount and Stat as his spirit.if i can't have both i'll take kicker.

Name: Fiacre Filth

Age(13-16): 16

Orphan or Regular: Orphan

Bio: Unknown (Can it be revealed in the RP?)

Appearance: Always wears a cloak over his head, covering his entire face.

Personality: Always quick on his feat, able to strike at an opponent's blind spot when and where he least expects it.

Anything Else: YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME?!

Archived