Suggestion, (Well, this is mainly for moderators, but meh)

Bloodrun

YCMaker, is there a way where you can make it, so that we are looking for posts that need moderation in out respective forums, that it will take us to the actually post?

Instead of having search the 100's of threads? (This is YCM, the moderation posts get barried, and fast)

The Moderation que, doesn't keep track of posts the need moderation. It only works, if the "Moderate Posts" option is enabled, in that forum.

There are several posts that need moderation in CC, and its driving me insane, because I can't find them.

EDIT: Sorry about the missing letters and words. My keyboard can't keep up =/

You should've PM'd this to him.

Anyone that hasn't ever modded a site using MyBB 1.4x will have no idea what you're talking about. I admit that it would make things easier for the Mod Team' date=' and although it won't affect me, I support.

[/quote']

I've suggested it many times before, and haven't gotten an answer, so I am putting it on his daily run path, i.e. Comments and Suggestions.

It sounds like a very useful tool in order to organize and better apply faster moderation to selected threads.

I suggest stating when this option' date=' or where it is available, such as in the Mod CP.

[/quote']

I was just about to PM you, to ask if you could move it to the mod forum.

Now Faint has a post in the Mod Forum!

I never thought the day would come. xD

This ain't in mod forum yet. And don't spam

If mods want it' date=' let mods have it!

[/quote']

You, are telling me, not to spam?

Oh the irony.

At least I gave my opinion on topic. Why do you get in fights with ppl anyway? I'm not even gonna argue, cause you'll get us both warned and/or banned.

At least I gave my opinion on topic. Why do you get in fights with ppl anyway? I'm not even gonna argue' date=' cause you'll get us both warned and/or banned.

[/quote']

Yes, fights on the internet. Yes, "ppl". Yes, "gonna". Fail less at the English language then talk to me again.

Oh, and I gave my opinion on the topic thanks. And not to mention it was from someone experienced in the matter who owns a site, not some random crap from someone who had no idea what he was talking about. So don't start mentioning the verifiability of my comments.

Guest Fake Apology

I wasn't looking (am not) for supporters.

Support.

Meh.

I guess it would be better if this idea was PM'd to YCMaker, just saying.

"It wouldn't hurt" isn't a reason for support.

Either way mind you explain your idea?

? Explain my idea?

Lol the only reason you don't know what I'm talking about, is because you've never had to take care of moderated posts. i.e. not being a moderator.

Archived