• YCM (Ordinary members)

Welcome one and all to the first contest hosted by the CCA,

[spoiler=Rules:]

- No Spam

- Prizes will be given out within 48 hours of the contest ending

- Must pay entry Fee

- All normal contest rules apply

[spoiler=What to do:]

This is a contest hosted by the CCA which means that i choose 3 people to battle 3 ordinary members, entry Fee is 10 points

[spoiler=Terms:]

- Must be a Warrior-Type monster

- Must be level 6 or higher

- Must have 2000 or more ATK

- Must be an Effect/Ritual/Fusion/Synchro monster

- If a Ritual monster a ritual spell card is required

[spoiler=Prizes:]

For CCA:

- Increase 1 Rank in Club CCA

- Each entrant will get 10 points

For ordinary members:

20 Points Each

[spoiler=End Date:]

will be decided when 4 members have joined

[spoiler=Members]

CCA:

- X-31 Fighter

- bobo144

- Hunter

Ordinary Members:

- Batteryman AAA

- *ARCEUS*

- Tommers2008

Notes~

- If there are any questions please ask me or another member of the CCA

- If you are interested in becoming a member of the CCA then please click the banner in my Sig

votes on the poll will be the only votes counted

you may NOT vote for yourself on the poll

Now join and see can you beat the CCA!

I will post a pole when 4 entrants have posted their cards and all 4 CCA mambers have posted their cards, i will add them to the first post

[spoiler=Cards (CCA)]

[spoiler=X-31 Fighter]

43681.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Warrior-Type monsters you control. Increase this card's ATK by 100 for each Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard. By sending 1 face-up Warrior-Type monster you control to Graveyard, you can negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed, remove this card from play.

[spoiler=bobo144]205981g.jpg

[spoiler=Hunter]43114y.jpg

[spoiler=Cards (ordinary members)]

[spoiler=Batteryman AAA]

ulysses.jpg

[spoiler=Tommers2008]

88810.jpg

Effect - When this card is Summoned, you can pay 2000 Life Points to add 1 Spell Card to your hand from the Deck. If this card is the only card you control, you can remove from play a number of cards from your Graveyard to Special Summon a Warrior-Type monster from your Deck with an equal Level to the number of cards removed. Once per turn, if your opponent controls a face-up LIGHT monster, you can Tribute this card to destroy the monster. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by its own effect, you can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to Special Summon this card.

[spoiler=*ARCEUS*] 197289f.jpg

Okay then I will post my card.

43681.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 Warrior-Type monsters you control. Increase this card's ATK by 100 for each Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard. By sending 1 face-up Warrior-Type monster you control to Graveyard, you can negate the effect of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed, remove this card from play.

[align=center][spoiler=Card ][spoiler=In Memory of]Ulysses S. Grant

ulysses.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned. Control of this card cannot switch. This card can attack up to 4 times per turn. Each time this card attacks with this effect it's ATK is halved until the End Phase.

[spoiler=Image Credit]Rockman Creator ,Keiji Inafune (Capcom)

Image Editing & FX by Batteryman AAA

[/align]

Ok thanks for answering question and accepting me...

Here is my card...

[align=center]

88810.jpg

Effect - When this card is Summoned, you can pay 2000 Life Points to add 1 Spell Card to your hand from the Deck. If this card is the only card you control, you can remove from play a number of cards from your Graveyard to Special Summon a Warrior-Type monster from your Deck with an equal Level to the number of cards removed. Once per turn, if your opponent controls a face-up LIGHT monster, you can Tribute this card to destroy the monster. If this card is sent to the Graveyard by its own effect, you can discard 1 Spell Card from your hand to Special Summon this card.[/align]

Archived