Naruto Card Contest {OVER} LOCK

~Makaveli~

Hey everyone I'm in the mood for a Naruto Card Contest just be sure to read the rules and have fun.

22114713_0e9ee675fc.jpg?v=0

This Contest ends April 7th or sooner depending on how many contestants.

[spoiler=Rules]

1.Don't SPAM.

2.All Contest Rules apply.

3.Only can have 3 cards.

4.Do not post cards after end date.

5.All cards must be in spoilers

[spoiler=Prizes]

1st place wins:100 points

2nd place wins:50 points

3rd place wins:nothing

[spoiler=members]

1.1337noob

2.fit8

3.lookfun78

4.GaleForce

5.Eternal Zodiac

6.Nitemare452

7.~X~ Shinobi ~X~

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well heres mine I may enter more or not but I had to get one in[spoiler=card]178320m.jpg178320hbk.jpg178320n.jpg[spoiler=Itachi Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned, by removing from your side of the field 2 DARK-Type Monsters. This card gains 100 ATK for each monster removed from play. When this card destroys a monster in battle, remove it from play.

[spoiler=Sasuke effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned, by removing from play "Akatsuki Sasuke" on your side of the field. When this card destroys a monster in battle, remove it from play. Every time this card removes a monster from play, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half the ATK of the removed from play monster.

reserved' date=' just has to be any naruto cards, rite? also, does it have 2 be monster and do we have to post 3? no entrance fee?

[/quote']

you may post as many as you want I will only rate the first three

yes any Naruto cards

it can be monster spell trap I don't care.

Well heres mine I may enter more or not but I had to get one in[spoiler=card]178320m.jpg

you may enter up to three cards

[spoiler= My card...][align=center] 121772.jpg

[spoiler= Card Lore] This card can only be Summoned by paying 800 Life Points and Tributing 1 WIND monster you control. When this card is Summoned, place 7 Chakra Counters on this card. You must remove 1 Chakra Counter for each time this card attacks a monster your opponent controls. During each of your End Phases, place 1 Chakra Counter on this card. During each of your Main Phases, you can remove 2 Chakra Counters from this card to Summon 1 "Puppet Token" (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 1000/DEF 1000). This token cannot attack your opponent's Life Points directly and are destroyed when this card is destroyed. You can Tribute 3 "Puppet Tokens" you control to Summon 1 "Kazekage Puppet Token" (Machine-Type/EARTH/Level 5/ATK 2100/DEF 2500). "This token cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon and are destroyed when this card is destroyed. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, remove it from play instead.

[spoiler= Pic Credit] http://bestuff.com/images/images_of_stuff/210x600/sasori-akatsuki-menber-109409.jpg

[/align]

heres my card:

[spoiler=card] 185418l.jpg

[spoiler=effect] You must pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phase (this is not optional). This card cannot be destroyed by battle (Battle Damage is applied normally). Put 1 Immortality Counter on this card for each time this card attacks or is attacked (max. 6). Increase the ATK of this card x100 equal to the amount of Immortality Counters on this card. Once per turn, you can remove 2 Immortality Counter from this card to destroy 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. You cannot attack with this card the turn you use this effect.

[spoiler=image credit] http://www.absoluteanime.com/naruto/hidan.jpg

Archived