Naruto Card Contest {OVER} LOCK

~Makaveli~

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here they are! hope you like them! :D

[spoiler=Cards][spoiler=#1]49236.jpg[spoiler=Text]This card is unaffected by your opponent's trap cards. You can pay 400 LP to negate the activation and destroy a Trap or Spell card. This card gains 100 ATK for every card with "Akatsuki" in its name on the field.

[spoiler=#2]49236.jpg[spoiler=Text]Place 1 Poison Counter on this card every one of your End Phases. You can remove 1 Poison Counter on this card to give your opponent 800 damage. You can remove 2 Poison Counters to decrease 1 monster's ATK and DEF by 600.

[spoiler=#3]49236.jpg[spoiler=Text]Place 1 Connect Counter on this card every one of your End Phases. You can remove 1 Connect Counter on this card when a monster is destroyed to negate it's destruction and place 1 Reconnected Counter on that card. For every Reconnected Counter on a card that card loses 200 ATK and DEF.

[align=center]I'm in. My card. I might update later with 2 more card.

113601o.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Advanced Summoned by Releasing 3 "Leaf Village Ninja" from your hand. When this card is successfully summoned and there is 1 "Kushina Uzimaki" and 1 "Naruto Uzimaki" on the same side of the field, this card gains 2000 ATK and DEF. If there is a "9-Tailed Fox" on your opponent's side of the field, this card losses 1800 ATK and DEF. [/align]

i'll enter if still open

Here is mine if i'm too late disregard this post

[spoiler=card #1]221678.jpg

[spoiler=card #2] 221678.jpg

[spoiler=card #3] 221678f.jpg

Effect: This card can Only Be summoned by the effect of Naruto LVL 4. If there are 6 or more cards on your opponents side of the field this card gains this effect: when this card attacks a defense mode monster the difference between this monsters attack the the opponents defense is dealt in life point damage. Every time a card is played on the field add a token to this card. During the Standby Phase of, by sending this face-up card with 8 tokens on it to the Graveyard, Special Summon 1 Naruto LVL 8.

Archived