Improving Group Differences

What Is Better For You?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What Is Better For You?

• Colour-Coded Group Names
    • Moderator and Super Moderator Star Pips Changed
    • Specific Moderator Names Listed In Their Sections
    • Another Option, Suggest It Now

Black Magician Girl, I think what XaRhS is talking about with the image idea is with the type of member one is. Example: Global Moderator, Moderator, Admin, Elite, member, et cetra.

With the stars, you can't really identify if one is an admin. Well, at least I can't. o_O

With his idea, it's much simple.

Guest Fake Apology

Exactly. The stars will be simply replaced by the user group image, and the post count will no matter anymore, as far as the star system is concerned. The CUT{Custom User Title} will stay where it is and as it is now; no changes.

Any questions or...something?

Exactly. The stars will be simply replaced by the user group image' date=' and the post count will no matter anymore, as far as the star system is concerned. The CUT{Custom User Title} will stay where it is and as it is now; no changes.

Any questions or...something?

[/quote']

I don't like the idea of the post count not mattering. I would want there to be stars for regular members and usegroup badges only for moderators. Or for the usergroup to change and it say things like advanced member, senior member, elite member and legendary member

Archived