High Schools

Inxth

School systems outside of the US are based off of intelligence' date=' rather than age.

It is a system we need to adopt.

It is also partly why the US is as behind as it is in terms of grades.

[/quote']

i disagree. we need to take our current interence tests and increase the passing grades instead of decrease them.

the OGT's passing grade was 45% wtf!? it should at least be 60%

Guest JoshIcy

School systems outside of the US are based off of intelligence' date=' rather than age.

[/quote']

i disagree. we need to take our current interence tests and increase the passing grades instead of decrease them.

I lol'd.

What's OGT?

And to get into Kamehameha Schools, unless you've been in since preschool, you have to score 90%+. 80%+ to get considered.

[/quote']

I lol'd.

What's OGT?

And to get into Kamehameha Schools, unless you've been in since preschool, you have to score 90%+. 80%+ to get considered.

Ohio Graduation Test, u have to take it in the 10th grade. i swear the questions where like: What color is the Ball?

>.< i cant believe ppl actually failed that test

School is sheet.

It doesn't tell you how intelligent someone is. It tells you how lazy a person is on average. The only kids who are actually measured academically by school are the slow ones.

School needs to be redone completely. Things like sex ed should be removed completely. Sex ed should be up to the parents. Gym shouldn't be mandatory for graduation; in fact, they should get rid of Gym. They should have a recess for all grades through. Passing a grade should not have to do with your on average scores in class. Passing a grade should have to do with end of course exams and major tests. Class work grade percentage should be contributed to a record they should keep to you in school which would be forwarded to your future careers.

This way the lazy could be lazy but it would cost them, the slow could have benefits just like they do now, and the intelligent lose nothing.

This is all directed towards the US education system.

The United States is stupid. In fact, it was stated in the United States' education report that Kentucky was the 53rd state on the United States' intelligence rating.

I hate high school and I hate high schoolers. Boy...I'm such a hypocrite.

Note: I agree on the PE, Fine Arts, Music, and Sex Ed thing. We don't need them! I want to be an Aerospace Engineer! I don't need to know how to sing "The Fifth of April" to do that! I need real education....

Other Note: We should have four day weeks with a couple hours added to every other day of the week. It cuts back on 20% of expenses in schools.

The United States is stupid. In fact' date=' it was stated in the United States' education report that Kentucky was the [b']53rd[/b] state on the United States' intelligence rating.

Actually, on an average IQ survey, we scored about equal to Europe overall.

In fact, we scored a few tenths of a point higher. :/

I believe it was,

America: 98.1

Europe: 97.9

Or something.

Anyway, it was such a small difference that it really doesn't matter.

The United States is stupid. In fact' date=' it was stated in the United States' education report that Kentucky was the [b']53rd[/b] state on the United States' intelligence rating.

I believe it was,

Or something.

I just looked that up, you have posted false information. We have nearly a 30% gap between the Euros. Nearly every country in Europe has better education than us.

I believe it was,

Or something.

I just looked that up, you have posted false information. We have nearly a 30% gap between the Euros. Nearly every country in Europe has better education than us.

Europe on average.

I believe it was,

Or something.

Europe on average.

It is because a lot of people find that equal learning and trade schools condemn some people to a life of manual labor.

It does, but it also makes them good at what they do, whcih results in a large salary early.

(Plumbers make $40,000 a year once they have worked enough, and trade schools will make that reality a lot quicker)

Archived