[RP] Yu-Gi-Oh!: Peircing Glass

Tokyo Duel

[align=center][spoiler= Plot]

"Hurry move out! We must hurry or..." said a voice, obviously in charge.

"We know...we could end up within the mirrors..." said another voice, with little comand in it.

They quickly hurried into a cave shining with dazzeling objects, and thousands of mirrors.

"DO NOT LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE MIRRORS!" yelled the first voice.

"WE KNOW!" they all said.

They were collecting treasure beyond anyones wildest dreams...when it happened. A female appeared out of a mirror behind a very sad looking man. "Come...look at yourself. By looking at these mirrors, you will gain intstant beauty. And all the things you have missed out on, you will see and conquer all of those things with ease...imagine..."the female's voice seemed to be hissing like a snake, and was drooling as though she was going to eat a fine feast.

The man fully sure that this was his last hope looked into the mirror. He died instantly. As well as everyone he knew. The fiend in the mirror looked down. She looked at the curse that had trapped her here for five millenium. "...Atem..." she hissed. She picked up a deck and from the mirrors, put her soul back into her body that was at the very end of the tunnel. "My revenge...begins..."

[/align]

Application

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Deck Name:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

[spoiler= My Application]

Name: Truesdale, Orin

Deck Name: Death's Embrace

Personality: Loner; Hard Headed

Name: Koby Singler

Deck Name: Zombie Madness

Personality: Koby is pretty down to earth kind of guy, as long as one doesn't press the wrong buttons. He is compassionate towards any friends he may have, and rather temperamental towards those he dislikes.

Name: Reika, Koganeiro (Known to others as Koga)

Deck Name: Icicle Storm

Personality: Cold, uncaring, unemotional, unfriendly. Appears to be uncaring but can show some compassion. In duels he is cold hearted and this makes him very powerful. When angry he instills chilling fear into the hearts of his enemies.

IC: Koga woke up as the morning sun rose in the sky. (I wonder where my dad is... he was on that weird exploration on his and he seems to have not bothered coming back. Oh well, he'll probably come crawling back soon enough.) Koga got to his feet and got dressed, slightly annoyed at his parent's absence.

The world was in a mysterious staircase that seems to have no particular end. A weird eye was floating around. A female's voice said with a hiss, "Atem..." Kyohaku woke up, panting fast and hard. "What was that?"

The world was in a mysterious staircase that seems to have no particular end. A weird eye was floating around. A female's voice said with a hiss, "Atem..."

Koga sat down, modifying his deck. He had no idea what might have happened to his father, but he didn't care. He'd probably got more important things to do, like gathering as much loot as he could carry and then spending it on booze, parties and women at some nearby village. Then he'd come back, like always, with nothing but a bad temper and a hangover.

(Stupid father, he was always so dumb and ugly. Honestly, he'd probably sell his own soul, or more probably my soul, just to improve his looks so he could flirt with more ladies.)

OoC: Okay. I got to go so after my move, peace.

IC: "I draw! I'll summon Reaper's servant in attack mode

(Dark / Fiend-Type / Level 3 / ATK: 1000 / DEF: 1200)

Effect: This card can not be destroyed as a result of battle. When this card destroys a monster, special summon that monster in face up attack position.

Archived