[RP] Yu-Gi-Oh!: Peircing Glass

Tokyo Duel

a statue infront of the tomb from the first post broke. Mandel body was walking out of the rubble.

I have seen this world pass by finally master you are free:""

Stone tabblets started rising out of the tomb as they came out the stone turned in to cards, in Mand:"Master i am comming to your aid."

He completed it. "Huh?" The Puzzle shined. It was extremely bright that it filled New Domino City with a glare. He suddenly had a vision as he saw a different version of himself, as he was taller and older with a hint of pride. Hello.

He completed it. "Huh?" The Puzzle shined. It was extremely bright that it filled New Domino City with a glare. He suddenly had a vision as he saw a different version of himself, as he was taller and older with a hint of pride.

Agony was walking along a street in NDC with his head down, as a duel runner drew by he looked up and saw the young boy on the motorbike. He then looked down at the ground again and kept walking. I've been alive for about 3000 years, and I still don't get what's so special about those weird transportal things...

Koga drew, his cold stare fixed upon Orin. "Very well. First I shall play the Field Spell card A Legendary Ocean. By its effect all monsters in my hand lose a level, allowing me to bring forth my Icicle Dragon 3. Also, he gets an additional 200 ATK Points as well!"

111097.jpg

"But that's not all. Now I attack your Reaper's Servant with my Icicle Dragon 3, anihilating 1500 of your Life Points! Your monster may be invulnerable, but I can't say the same for your life points!" The dragon breathed out an icy cold wind, buffeting Orin but passing through the Reaper's Servant.

"Now all that remains is for me to place yet another face down, before ending my turn. You may now make your pathetic attempt to retaliate."

Koganeiro Reika: 8000

Orin Truesdale: 6500

Archived