Booster Legends | For Experienced Booster Makers

-DG-

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

excellent. This club is going to be successful.

Oh, and ,if I have any advice on GIMP, it'd be :

a. Don't copy and paste regularly. Make some effects on stuff

B. Use the templates that will be given out VIA pm. These will come later.

C. Follow tuts and make tuts.

okey 5ds- use neosans heavy or black, open in PS, double click layer check stroke, bevel, contour, and some others that you think look ceool.

standard- use palatino lynotype double click teh layer in photoshop and check stroke (always white) and you can use others to add flash to it if you like

im pretty sure that is it.

To make my Text for 5D's boosters, get the color you want. Set it to inner bevel > chisel soft:

Play with the depth to where it only bevels a certain amount of the edges. After that, if it looks pixeled, soften the bevel until it isn't pixeled, BUT NOT TOO MUCH. Try to make it like mine.

To make my Text for 5D's boosters' date=' get the color you want. Set it to [b']inner bevel[/b] > chisel soft:

Play with the depth to where it only bevels a certain amount of the edges. After that, if it looks pixeled, soften the bevel until it isn't pixeled, BUT NOT TOO MUCH. Try to make it like mine.

where are those?

To make my Text for 5D's boosters' date=' get the color you want. Set it to [b']inner bevel[/b] > chisel soft:

where are those?

It is in the Blending Options at Photoshop when you right clicked the text layer and choosing Blending Options. It is at the Bevel and Emboss, you'll see that the Style is set to Inner bevel. Click the dropdown box Techniques to choose Chisel Soft

Archived