SPAWN cards [[SELF DRAWN]]

ObsoleteAcc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't believ I seen this before. Pic is awsome man. And the effect is good. Anyways' date=' what your faverit video games or Anime. You should make cards drawn by you that have a topic on something your fan of.

[/quote']

thx!!

i like comic books alot and that is why i did this one ^_^

green lantern is my favorite and that is why i hav a thread for him (not self drawn though that was one of my first :()

i loooove computer games :D

mostly lord of the rings related...

wow,

comics,

video games,

lord of the rings,

i am such a geek XD

I don't believ I seen this before. Pic is awsome man. And the effect is good. Anyways' date=' what your faverit video games or Anime. You should make cards drawn by you that have a topic on something your fan of.

[/quote']

thx!!

green lantern is my favorite and that is why i hav a thread for him (not self drawn though that was one of my first :()

wow,

comics,

video games,

lord of the rings,

i am such a geek XD

Yes, An artist with a Pocket Protector. <_<

[/quote']

thx!!

wow,

comics,

video games,

lord of the rings,

i am such a geek XD

Yes, An artist with a Pocket Protector. <_<

lol XD

awsome card and u did a great job hand drawing that. i wish i could draw like that lol

thx a lot! :D

Boring 4/10

oh no i feel so bad a 1-star member with a post count of 3 gave me a 4 -_-

thats spam to me. u didnt even say why...

yes he did give a reson he tought it was borng which is a personal opinion of his so it is not spaming.

I think the pic is cool since you drew it your self but the effect just dosent seem worth it at that level so 7/10

Boring 4/10

oh no i feel so bad a 1-star member with a post count of 3 gave me a 4 -_-

thats spam to me. u didnt even say why...

yes he did give a reson he tought it was borng which is a personal opinion of his so it is not spaming.

I think the pic is cool since you drew it your self but the effect just dosent seem worth it at that level so 7/10

(thx for comment) but id rather not have posts like his on my thread at all because he did it just for post count and just to be an ass

I know the kid and no he did not do it for that reason he is 9 and does not understand good art and he thought it was boring he does not care about post count he doesn't even know what it is you were to hastey to retaliate to something that was not even an attack.

didnt know he was 9, i think i was just annoyed when he just put "boring, 4/10" after i spent all that time working on that pic. especially when he gave the hannah montanna cards a better rating then mine XD XD XD

but, i guess some people just dont recognize talent :P

XD

Archived