SPAWN cards [[SELF DRAWN]]

ObsoleteAcc

this is a new set im working on (not sure when ill be able to work on more) based on the spawn comics. i drew all the pics myself and plz do not use them without asking. rate, comment and enjoy :D

183847f.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. When this card attacks, your opponent must send 1 card from their hand to the Graveyard. If this card attacks your opponent directly, you take half the damage. If this card is destroyed as a result of battle, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy both this card and the attacking monster.

^_^

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. When this card attacks, your opponent must send 1 card from his hand to the Graveyard. If this card attacks your opponent directly, you take half the damage. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy the attacking monster.

about the underlined part, I think is "their" but I'm not completely sure... I saw the prosedures of the pic, I have no doubt that its made by you...(also, I've seen your other pics..) the effect seems fair. (ARG! I wanted to use monster reborn on it :lol: )

9.5/10 :)

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. When this card attacks' date=' your opponent must send 1 card from [i']his[/i] hand to the Graveyard. If this card attacks your opponent directly, you take half the damage. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy the attacking monster.

about the underlined part, I think is "their" but I'm not completely sure... I saw the prosedures of the pic, I have no doubt that its made by you...(also, I've seen your other pics..) the effect seems fair. (ARG! I wanted to use monster reborn on it :lol: )

thx sleepy! :D

first off, im pretty sure it can be "destroyed as a result of battle" to cuz ive seen that on a lot of YGO cards XD

also, i dont think it is their but my way might be wrong to XD no way to know until a big dude like j-max comes in and checks everything (i hope he looks at it lol XD) thx for the comment :D

and yea if u could just revive it then it would be to OP so i added that little drawback ^_^

This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Graveyard. When this card attacks' date=' your opponent must send 1 card from [i']his[/i] hand to the Graveyard. If this card attacks your opponent directly, you take half the damage. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy the attacking monster.

thx sleepy! :D

first off, im pretty sure it can be "destroyed as a result of battle" to cuz ive seen that on a lot of YGO cards XD

also, i dont think it is their but my way might be wrong to XD no way to know until a big dude like j-max comes in and checks everything (i hope he looks at it lol XD) thx for the comment :D

and yea if u could just revive it then it would be to OP so i added that little drawback ^_^

you are right about "as a result of battle". it can be used and its in alot of cards.. the one I gave you is new OCG which is conveniently shorter to write and gives space to more effect...

also, I don't think it needs the Drawback that much ;) just look at this one, it might not be the same but I kinda thought of it :) no tributes, less drawback ;):

29ndzlk.jpg

you are saying that too late :) I already added the 5 stars up there.. the pic is AWSM! and the effect is good..

the only reason my rate is not 10/10 is because of the "his" part.. I'm pretty sure its "their" for newer cards.. but if there's other way of saying it, it must be "his/her" if I think about it, lets upgrade to 9.999/10 :) ...anyways, here are the stars:

*****/***** (I've never rated with stars before ^-^")

Archived