New Crystal Beast Card

Qrat

this card is NOT a crystal beast. to be part of the crystal beast archetype it has to be based off a gemstone/jewel of some kind, and have the ability to become a continuous spell when destroyed, or it should at least have something to do with other crystal beasts. The card would be just as good without being a crystal beast. of course i would need to see from the deep to really rate it.

there's no reason for you to be a dick to people who are trying to give you criticism. this is not a place to put your card so that everyone can praise how great you are and only tell you good things, this is a place where you can post your card so that people can give you their opinion and help you improve it. you can act on their suggestions or not, that's your choice, but insulting them is disrespectful and wrong. you have been reported.

Your the one with issues,your an a**hole who needs to learn how not to be a dick to people trying to say things,and like LegendHiro said,this isn't a place you need to post just to get praise,you should try and be someone,just because we make cards,doesn't mean were nerds,and if making cards is nerdy,then why are you doing it?

Well sorry? o.o

Im not a nerd that plays Yugioh all day.

lmao

You tell them you none yugioh playing card making nerd at least go out and play against people insted of just siting in your house making cards your never gonna use cus you got no freinds.

Oh and it's not a crystal beast moron it's only crystal beast by name which kinda makes it a crystal beast but.....O shut up.

there's no reason for you to be a dick to people who are trying to give you criticism. this is not a place to put your card so that everyone can praise how great you are and only tell you good things' date=' this is a place where you can post your card so that people can give you their opinion and help you improve it. you can act on their suggestions or not, that's your choice, but insulting them is disrespectful and wrong. you have been reported.

[/quote']

Your the one with issues' date='your an a**hole who needs to learn how not to be a dick to people trying to say things,and like LegendHiro said,this isn't a place you need to post just to get praise,you should try and be someone,just because we make cards,doesn't mean were nerds,and if making cards is nerdy,then why are you doing it?

[/quote']

You both have isue's, he never insulted anybody, so quit b****ing about everything.

Anyway's, as soon as you add the name of a cristal of some kind to it's name & the cristal beast efect that it should have, then it will probably be good.

there's no reason for you to be a dick to people who are trying to give you criticism. this is not a place to put your card so that everyone can praise how great you are and only tell you good things' date=' this is a place where you can post your card so that people can give you their opinion and help you improve it. you can act on their suggestions or not, that's your choice, but insulting them is disrespectful and wrong. you have been reported.

[/quote']

Your the one with issues' date='your an a**hole who needs to learn how not to be a dick to people trying to say things,and like LegendHiro said,this isn't a place you need to post just to get praise,you should try and be someone,just because we make cards,doesn't mean were nerds,and if making cards is nerdy,then why are you doing it?

[/quote']

You both have isue's, he never insulted anybody, so quit b****ing about everything.

Anyway's, as soon as you add the name of a cristal of some kind to it's name & the cristal beast efect that it should have, then it will probably be good.

Your too nice

I have to admit though,I think Visser's right,we could have just said what he could do to make it better,but going to saying it's nerdy making cards,then he should think about what he's saying when he makes it,but as Visser said,just do all that,and you'll have a Crystal Beast,good pic.

I have to admit though' date='I think Visser's right,we could have just said what he could do to make it better,but going to saying it's nerdy making cards,then he should think about what he's saying when he makes it,but as Visser said,just do all that,and you'll have a Crystal Beast,good pic.

[/quote']

Whimp he called you a nerd and you be nice to him somebodys biteing there toung or just admiting they are a nerd :)

this card is NOT a crystal beast. to be part of the crystal beast archetype it has to be based off a gemstone/jewel of some kind' date=' and have the ability to become a continuous spell when destroyed, or it should at least have something to do with other crystal beasts. The card would be just as good without being a crystal beast. of course i would need to see from the deep to really rate it.

[/quote']

well I agree

New Crystal Beast Card

New Crystal Beast Card

248947.jpg

p><p>[center][b][size=medium]Rate

Rate, Hate and Comment

Yea I agree with mostly everyone, this isn't a crystal beast. In order to be one, it has to be based off some gem or something. Here is an example of what I mean. This is one of mine I made like a year ago.

heh, that brings back memories :lol:

I have to admit though' date='I think Visser's right,we could have just said what he could do to make it better,but going to saying it's nerdy making cards,then he should think about what he's saying when he makes it,but as Visser said,just do all that,and you'll have a Crystal Beast,good pic.

[/quote']

Whimp he called you a nerd and you be nice to him somebodys biteing there toung or just admiting they are a nerd :)

Where did I say I was accepting that what he said was right,NO WHERE!I'm just saying that there are better ways to say what we said,I'm still holding true on my original post,I'll think that for awhile,unless I'm proven wrong.I'm not a wimp or nerd,I like this game,and I can rarely play it anymore cause I have zip free time.So,when I'm called a nerd for making cards,it's pretty gay,but I was just stating that they were better ways than to just start fighting.

Archived