New Crystal Beast Card

Qrat

I don't think that's what he's saying.

[NERD] an unstylish' date=' unattractive, or socially inept person ; especially : one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits

Doesn't say here that you are a nerd if you play yugioh Confused

meaning if you are not a nerd for playing yugioh then people who play yugioh do not go in serch of intellectual or academic pursuits so therefore the person playing yugioh does not care for things to do with intellect makeing them more prone to seek out unintelligent activities meening they are not excercising their brain's makeing them dumb.

did you get that.

So ner I can talk complete and utter crap too.[hr']

If this thread has taught me anything it is that if you make a crap thread you seem to get more posts.

[NERD] an unstylish' date=' unattractive, or socially inept person ; especially : one slavishly devoted to intellectual or academic pursuits

meaning if you are not a nerd for playing yugioh then people who play yugioh do not go in serch of intellectual or academic pursuits so therefore the person playing yugioh does not care for things to do with intellect makeing them more prone to seek out unintelligent activities meening they are not excercising their brain's makeing them dumb.

did you get that.

If this thread has taught me anything it is that if you make a crap thread you seem to get more posts.

Wow wth? You took it the wrong way, that definition doesn't state that your dumb, it just states that your not neccessarily a nerd if you play yugioh. You may still be, but playing yugioh doesn't make you one. Anyway, X-31 is right, just stop, this has gotten way off topic.

Oh and yea I think your right, I post my cards, I get like 1000 views but no posts, this guy got has just as many posts as views basically (not quite but w/e)

did you get that.

Wow,all this has proven to me,is that YOU take things more CRITICAL than the MAKER!So you can talk big,look at my classes,I have classes some people would specify nerdy,look whose in them,you'd see people that you'd call idiots in there.The only reason he has more posts,is because your making A FREAKING BIG DEAL OUT OF ALL THIS.And I will admit it,I am also helping,but lay OFF!And get a life outside of being an a jerk,I'd say something worse,but I don't want to break the rules.

Someone please lock this' date=' I don't think the creator of the post is coming back and this will continue to get worse.

[/quote']

You trying to reck everyones fun or something lighten up dude.

ROFPMSL

FFS

Really quickly' date='WHAT?!

[/quote']

You were close It's actuley

Rolling On Floor P'ing My Self Laughing.

New Crystal Beast Card

New Crystal Beast Card

248947.jpg

Rate' date=' Hate and Comment[/size']

Rate, Hate and Comment

nyc card all be it a bit OP

and whats a crystal beast??

5/10 for takeing all this stick

i put it so low cos i think you are a closet nerd.

Someone please lock this' date=' I don't think the creator of the post is coming back and this will continue to get worse.

[/quote']

You trying to reck everyones fun or something lighten up dude.

ROFPMSL

FFS

Really quickly' date='WHAT?!

[/quote']

You were close It's actuley

Rolling On Floor P'ing My Self Laughing.

nyc acronym

my fav has to be

ROFHBTWPIABSMSIWSF

Oh my god.. The whole phrase:

Wow this thread went from trash to s*** within a halve hour -_-'

Is correct. But the sad thing is, it isn't the creator's fault. It's the other members' fault.

Immediately instead of trying to help you all get, might I say, pissed. "thats no crystal beast" etc. It's no wonder he gets defensive, I would too. Then you call him on that and start name-calling?

I think that some of you need to go back to where ever it is you learned manners and get a refresher course.

Anywho, the card isn't a CB, but in order to make it one add in an effect that would support that archetype. Adding in a crystal to the name helps too.

For future flamers: I am not being nice, I am being respectful and doing my job as a member of this community.

This card isn't that bad, it isn't what we expected. ;)

2/10, but keep trying.

-Kale.

This is not realistic. And you ask why?

1.It is too strong to be a crystal beast

2.The name "aqua dolphin" exists already

http://www.discountanimetoys.com/enlarge.html?http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-13887212479057_2042_110455669

3. all crystal beasts say when they are destroyed they can be used as a continous spell card.

those are the reasons why it isnt realistic.

(srry if I were to harsh!)

1/10

New Crystal Beast Card

New Crystal Beast Card

248947.jpg

p><p>[center][b][size=medium]Rate

Rate, Hate and Comment

Yea I agree with mostly everyone, this isn't a crystal beast. In order to be one, it has to be based off some gem or something. Here is an example of what I mean. This is one of mine I made like a year ago.

heh, that brings back memories :lol:

That'd be a great adition to a cb deck, you know if it existed, and i also have to say there's no point in gettin' mad at what someone said here, man, its not like you'd ever even get into an actual fight because of it, i'm just tryin to say it doesn't make sense to me, bye.

Archived