Sonic and the Black Knight RP!(started and still accepting!)

Gir: Ruler of Tacoz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sonic got out of the ruins. "Good work Silver." He ran to a door, but it was locked. The green ring then started to glow and turned into a key. He put it into the keyhole. It fit. He unlocked the door and found what he was looking for...a spiked ring. "this could help me alot against Arthur for now." he said as he looked at Silver. "Has arthur done anything that was...unusual?"

"No!" Galahad Silver started flying faster than Sonic could run. Within no time, he had arrived at the house of his old master, Mylliaravis, Or, Merlin. "Master Mylliar!" "Oh, hello Galahad. What brings you here?" Merlin asked nicely "I need cures for every corruption spell. "Oh, okay." Merlin then went to his closet of potions and brought out a bag full. "Here you are, Galahad." "Thankyou, Master." Galahad bowed and flew back towards the castle, picking Sonic up on his way there.

"Why do you think the King keeps me around?" Galahad Silver joked "And please, call me Silver, but not around King Arthur." Silver lifted Sonic into the air "It's only temporary, my liege." Silver kept Sonic flying and at the same time walked into the Throne Room "Your majesty, your lunch is here, and so is the escaped prisoner." Silver walked up and set the soup down and King Arthur's table "Thankyou, Galahad." King Arthur jested "Your welcome, my lord..." Galahad smirked and left. When they exited the room, Galahad put Sonic down.

Sonic ran into the throne room. "Eggman? what are you doing here?" Egman just laughed. "Muwahahaha. Who is this Eggman you say? 'Tis I, Sir Robotnik. You Galahad and Sonic are nothing more than conspirators against the King." he said as he held his sword out. Sir robotnik was diffrent from Eggman. Robotnik actually looked fit.

--Lol

Galahad Silver flew up and started glowing. He was speaking in a deep and serious tone "Put him down. Or else." "Or else what?!" Sir Robotnik laughed "This." Galahad Silver let out a huge burst of energy, knocking Sir Robotnik down, and releasing King Arthur "Sonic! Go take care of Arthur!"

Archived