It's the first day of spring...

Willieh

Ugh' date=' I missed class because of spring forward, why can't it just be fall back 12 hours T_T

[/quote']

Because that would be just retarded

Why?

Once I get my 12 hours of sleep, then they can spring forward. -.-

Yeah, but its still retarded

Ugh!

I hate spring.

The worst season ever.

Heres why:

First off it's when the girls start showing more skin (ewwww cooties) and they go to the beach in bathing suits that don't even cover 80% of their bodies :o

Secondly, I hate ice cream and the trucks that bring them. I don't wanna have to hear some jolly tune with the sound of kids shorly after, it just blows man.

Thridly (?)......since I said it.....it has to be true (why would I lie to you?).

[/topic]

[/sarcasm]

Ugh!

I hate spring.

The worst season ever.

Heres why:

First off it's when the girls start showing more skin (ewwww cooties) and they go to the beach in bathing suits that don't even cover 80% of their bodies :o

Well' date=' maybe if you felt more secure about your ever shrinking manlyness, you wouldn't have this problem.[/b']

Secondly, I hate ice cream and the trucks that bring them. I don't wanna have to hear some jolly tune with the sound of kids shorly after, it just blows man.

T_T You crap for a reason, your not meant to eat food and throw it up >_>

Thridly (?)......since I said it.....it has to be true (why would I lie to you?).

Because you want to be the funny one? And make a point, then cover it up with your whited out sarcasm?

[/topic]

[/sarcasm]

Ugh!

I hate spring.

The worst season ever.

Heres why:

Well' date=' maybe if you felt more secure about your ever shrinking manlyness, you wouldn't have this problem.[/b']

Because you want to be the funny one? And make a point, then cover it up with your whited out sarcasm?

[/topic]

[/sarcasm]

Exactly. I love nothing more than impressing a bunch of people I don't even know. Damn, I love you.

It's the internet. Get with it or GTFO.

Ugh!

I hate spring.

The worst season ever.

Heres why:

[/topic]

[/sarcasm]

Exactly. I love nothing more than impressing a bunch of people I don't even know. Damn, I love you.

Oh, the "it's just the internet" phrase.

It's, just a forum, a yugioh forum.

That YOU, happened, to register on, YOU, also happened to stay ON, YOU also decided to wake up this morning, and oh.. looky here, your on the INTERNET, when YOU could be, I dont know, outside? Doing i dont know, a JOB? or, I dont know, HOMEWORK?

But noo, YOU, come onto the INTERNET, to get on a YUGIOH, FORUM, to make random "LULZ" then snap into defense mode with the "ITS JUST THE INTERNET" phrase, whenever someone catches you?

Nice, goin' there tough guy lol.

Ugh!

I hate spring.

The worst season ever.

Heres why:

[/topic]

[/sarcasm]

That YOU, happened, to register on, YOU, also happened to stay ON, YOU also decided to wake up this morning, and oh.. looky here, your on the INTERNET, when YOU could be, I dont know, outside? Doing i dont know, a JOB? or, I dont know, HOMEWORK?

But noo, YOU, come onto the INTERNET, to get on a YUGIOH, FORUM, to make random "LULZ" then snap into defense mode with the "ITS JUST THE INTERNET" phrase, whenever someone catches you?

Ugh. Why the hell must you argue? Before you start slinging out s**t at me "Mr. Mod" get your facts straight.

For one I work from 4-10 at KFC on weekdays.

2nd. I dropped out so I have no homework.

3rd. I'm on a laptop outside.

So just chill the hell out and don't make a big deal about it.

Ugh!

I hate spring.

The worst season ever.

Heres why:

[/topic]

[/sarcasm]

Ugh. Why the hell must you argue? Before you start slinging out s**t at me "Mr. Mod" get your facts straight.

Lol chillax dude, I wasn't fighting. In fact if you reread my first comment on yours, I was playing along with you, until you said GTFO, I only leave AFTER I canvas the place for tits.

Ugh!

I hate spring.

The worst season ever.

Heres why:

[/topic]

[/sarcasm]

Lol chillax dude, I wasn't fighting. In fact if you reread my first comment on yours, I was playing along with you, until you said GTFO, I only leave AFTER I canvas the place for tits.

Oh well.....In that case. I'm sorry. I'm bad with sarcasm. =/

On topic: Spring!!!

Archived