|~Browa's Birthday Bash!!~| Win free stuff just for posting!

Parting Shot

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the best present I ever recieved was when I was about 6, I got my first video game system, the Game Boy Color. It introduced me into the world of Gaming... ^_^

and look at me today, I'am rocking it out on the 360 like you ;)

My best birthday present was easily my Laptop. Or was that a Christmas Present? I'm not really sure. But I think it was a Birthday Present.

Anyway, your birthday is only a week after mine. That's pretty cool. =P

I hate the fact that you got a 360. XD

Happy Birthday!

My favourite present (agmonst an iPod, a NES (love it to bits!) and a Pokemon Diamond/Pearl special edition DS) is a cuddly Postman Pat toy that I got when I was born (25th December 1996) from my late grandfather. It has massive sentimental value to me. Once, I attacked a kid with a screwdriver after he poked fun at it and stamped on it. I tried to stab his eyes out, but I dislocated his nose instead. His family were P*SSED OFF.

~Alf~

Happy birthday Darth.:D

Well big disappointment, I never got videogames or the likes for my birthday.='3

The best present I ever got was a trip in Oberhausen. We spent the whole day in the city and in the evening we went to see the Blue Man Group at the theatre. Yeah those 3 guys with the blue bodypainting who play drums and do strange stuff. At first I was a bit sceptical but in the end it was a pretty damn good show.=3

During the same year (when I turned 18 ) my best friend also wrote me a poem as an extra gift. Priceless!

My favorite Birthday present is a drawing of Rock Lee that my friend Rachel drew for me. It's my favorite because she worked night and day on it very hard and she gave up alot of things just to make it for me. It's a very cool pic. It shows Rock Lee opening his 5th Gate form. It'd also special because she isn't a very social person. So the fact that i'm her friend is very special. I love her very much and I will never give up this picture for anything in my life.

Oh, happy B-day BTW. The big 2--0.

"Happy birthday bud =^_^=

"My best present was getting out with the whole family, Mum, Sister & Brother. Since we're all in different countries (except me & my mum) It's hard to see each other with such far distance. I can barely see & talk to my brother & sister, so it was my happiest day & present. You're probably thinking I'm like this in real life too, but no, I;m kind of quiet. No one to talk to, I do go out but on my own, friends are too idiotic & perverted ( this is Japan ._. ). Well that's pretty much it.

"In Real Life I would like to seriously get a Shenmue, it's an old CD I've been looking for. If anyone find's an Ebay link or something, just PM it D: I need it. On Here, probably get a name change or a really really great signature ^_^.

Archived