Zombie Card contest - Results, This is finished, LOCK and MOVE

Kotaro

This is my first contest, and in this contest the card must be a zombie type monster.

The due date will be on Thursday the 26th of March and may be judges on that same day. 1 card must be posted

No spamming, no attachments and no normal monsters. All other YCM rules apply

the prizes will be:

1st place: 3 reps

2nd place: 2 reps

3th place: 1 rep

There is no entry fee.

If anyone wants to judge this contest then just say, i might judge, and i will accept up to 10 contestants.

Judges:

1)Me

2)Spawn

3)al9090

^^(there may be more spots for judges depending on who asks)

Contestants

1)Zenju - Card Submitted

2)BlackFang - Card Submitted

3)rodri666 - Card Submitted

4)Pickleman117 - Card Submitted

5)Lord_Charmander - Card Submitted

6)Hobojoe - Card Submitted

7)DeMeNTeD - Card submitted

8 )Dark Judgment Dragon - Card Submitted

9)RetroGamer379 - Card Submitted

10) GHawk - Card Submitted

If there is anything i missed, just say

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zombie contest? I like it. My card:

27671n.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Special Summoned. If you Tribute Summon this card, the Tributes must be a Level 5 or more Zombie-Type monsters. When this card is Summoned, select 3 monsters from your opponent's Deck and send them to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from either players Graveyard to any side of field. When this card destroys a Tuner Zombie-Type monster in battle, this card lose 500 ATK and it can attack once again.

Mmkay. Here's my card.

141190.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing 1 "Vampire Lord" on your side of the field from play. When this card destroys a monster by battle and sends it to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon that monster to your side of the field. While that monster is face-up on your side of the field, it is treated as a DARK Zombie-Type monster. When this is selected as an attack target, you can Tribute 1 monster that was Special Summoned by this card's effect to negate the attack. Pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phases. If you do not, destroy this card. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, destroy all monsters you control that were Special Summoned by this card's effect.

I'll enter with this.

101372suw.jpg

[align=center][spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. When this card is destroyed by battle, instead of sending this card to the Graveyard, place this card face-up on your opponent's side of the field. If this card is face-up on your opponent's side of the field, during each of your opponent's Standby Phases, inflict 400 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. Your opponent cannot change the Battle Position of this card. If this card is in face-up Attack Position on your side of the field, increase the DEF of all Zombie-Type monsters by 1000 points.

[/align]

I'll enter.

236705.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon 2 Level 2 or lower Zombie-Type monster from your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon 1 "Creeper Token" (Zombie-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500) on your opponent's side of the field.

I'm in

Here is the card

Image from google images

249817.jpg

Effect

If you tribute a ZOMBIE type Monster you can Summon this monster with 1 tribute. When this monster is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay 1500 life points to special summon it to your side of the field. Increase the attack of this monster by 600 points each time it destroys a monster, each time this monster gains attack points by this effect you loose 600 life points (This attack increase lasts until this card is removed from the field.)

Well, no, i am sorry the card should have an image. The judges will be judging the cards based upon the image as well as OCG, etc.

What i can do is, i will ask the 2 judges and if they say yes, then i will post back saying you can, if no, then you cant

Archived